Other Steps. (Step 1&2)

Steps

STEP 1

Get to know him. If the boy you like is just someone in your class and you don't know anything about him, the best thing to do is get to know him. Try to find out as much as you can! If the boy you like is a friend then great but still, you could try to find more stuff about his family and interests.

Hahaha. In short. Magiging instant stalker ka ni crush. Well, tho lahat naman siguro ng mga babae ay hindi maiiwasang mang stalk sa kanilang crush. Yeah, Get to know him more. Kasi naman no. Baka killer pala yang si crush o do kaya'y may anak at may asawa na. Oh di'ba? Iwas gulo at iwas pagiging third party.

STEP 2

Befriend him. Talking to him is not one of the easiest things to do, even if you're his friend, but it's a must! If you're in his form/homeroom and you sit next to him or at his same table, then just start by saying "Hi". Talk about things as simple as something that happened earlier in class, or the latest dramas school has caused.

▶Approaching your crush is not really easy. I'll bow to those person na sinasabing ang dali lang ng ganon. Siguro mayron. Yong mga malalandi at desperada. (No offence but its true na hindi na sila nahihiya sa mga ganyan.) But need daw talaga yong if ever that you want your relationship with him to level up. Dahil kapag hindi ka gumawa ng paraan edi nga nga ka! Kapag naunahan ka.

That'll just for now. See ya on next page. :*

Nam