Step 13,14 & 15

STEP 13

Be a world class listener. If he doesn't want to talk about something, don't try too much, but tell him you're there for him. When he does talk to you, don't interrupt, and be understanding. It's pretty difficult for guys to open up, you have to make it easy on them.

➡In short "understand him" If you want to know his story behind his oh so attitude (Well, if only he has.) Just try okay? Don't look so curious. He might think that you're a chismosa. And don't step in the line. You might step in a mine land causing him to be mad at you. Then if you think that he's not ready to open up then respect his decision. Don't push his button dahil baka ma turn off siya sayo at hindi ka na niya kausapin. Just take everything slowly...and slowly...but surely. 😉

STEP 14

Get his number! There are many ways to get his number - if you know he is not so good in a lesson, give him your number and tell him to text or call you if he needs help. If you know he wants to join a club, ask him for it and say you'll text with the details. You could even ask him out on a movie date, and then ask for his number!

➡Hahaha Galawang Hokage. But anyway, let me tell you about my side. Actually I didn't waste sweat when I got his number. My best friend got it for me. (Well, probably from her connections.) And yeah. I got his number but I still didn't text him. Well, not that I have a plan because I will not text him.Really.  So yeah. In short I have his number but I don't text him. I know that you're whispering (Stupid! It's already your chance.)  I won't deny that. I'm a chicken when it comes to him. Alam ko na yong iba ay tatalon pa sa building para lang makuha ang number ni crush. (Tell me that I'm just exaggerating or is it really true? 😮) I don't know if I would agree that you could ask him out. Like seriously? Its a desperate moves. He might step down your dignity. Just let him do the first move. Specially for the Maria Clara's  out  there.

STEP 15

Text him. Don't text him first more than a couple times a week, or you could risk looking desperate. Also, once in a blue moon, when you're texting him and he texts back, don't text back for a few hours to a day then text him back saying sorry and give a flirty or vague reason.

➡Probably no to seconds to seconds text. He might block you in message for being an annoying creature. Hahaha Lol. Nabasa ko lang sa His future boyfriend. That time when the leading man block the girl. That was epic. So be ware, it might happens to you.

➡Flip the page or keep scrolling.

Nam 😉