Chapter 6 - A New Alpha, A New Pack

"!!!!!!!!" Everyone was stunned. No one moved an inch. Then, a voice rang out. 

"F... Father!" Len screamed as he ran towards Augustine. The silhouette retracted its blade from Augustine's chest while blood dripped down from its double-edged blade. 

"Oh? So you're his son, are you?" Eloy said slyly. "I guess I'll take you out also." A silhouette started forming behind Len as he ran to catch his father. 

"Len!" I yelled as I ran towards his back. "Watch out!" I pushed him out of the way as a blade came straight for him. It pierced my hand and pinned it against my chest as it slowly cleared its way past my lung and went out my back. 

"Tetris!!!!" Mel, Vivi and Andy yelled in horror. They couldn't move as I turned back to look at them, barely making their silhouettes out as I started to fade in and out of conciousness. 

"L... Len..." I managed to mutter. "Get.. Augustine away." It was so hard to breathe with just one lung and coughing up blood wasn't helping either.

"Tetris ... you ..." Len just stared at me, frozen. 

"Go!" I managed to yell. "I can't hold this guy for much longer." I said as I tried to hold onto the wavering conciousness. Len hurried along with several other members to secure Augustine in a safe location.

I mustered all the strength I had and held the blade in me still. The silhouette disappeared, but the blade remained in my body. 

"Hmmm..." Eloy muttered. "This is an unexpected turn of events indeed. I guess I'll have to play with you pups a little more." 

"Play?!" Vivi yelled. "What kind of sick game do you take this for?"

"Vivi ..." Mel whispered to Vivi as she crouched. "Distract him." 

"What are you planning, Mel?!" Andy yelled. Mel remained quiet. She just stared at Eloy, not even blinking. Just as sudden as her change in tone, she charged in towards Eloy, pulling out a dagger from her bag. 

"Die." She calmly said as she commenced to swipe at Eloy with the dagger, each time a miss and retry. 

"So, you have the intent to kill me?" Eloy teased as he dodged the futile attempt by Mel. She didn't reply, just kept on swiping at him. He then jumped back further than he was. "Don't take me for a weak child." He threw his hands up and quickly chanted a spell that pushed Mel all the way back to the opposite wall, knocking her unconcious. 

"Mel!" Vivi, Andy and I yelled. "Damn you, Eloy. I'll make you pay." I was giving in to the Sinner's emotions again. Everything became even more fuzzy, anger filled all emotions as I waved even more heavily. 

"I've had enough fun for one day." Eloy finally said. "I'll be taking my blade back now." He outstretched his hand and pointed it at me. The blade suddenly moved, causing way more pain to be induced as it dragged itself out of my body and back out through my hand. 

"Aaaaghhh!!!" I groaned as it was being pulled back to its owner's hand. It finally left my body and I fell down in a bloody mess. 

"Hmph. Come at me once you have the true desire to kill." Eloy said. "We'll meet again." With that said, he disappeared. 

"Tetris!" Vivi and Andy yelled as they ran over to my body. "Quick, Andy, get some bandages and alcohol. This cut can't be healed right now, and the only way to stop the bleeding is to wrap it up." 

"I got it." Andy said as he handed it to Vivi. "You wipe him down, I am going to go check on Mel and Augustine."

"Alright, I'll call you once I finish sewing him up." Vivi said as she got out a sewing kit.