Chapter 7 - Goddesses and Mates

"!!!!!" I looked at my hands and body. There was fur all over me and the fingernails and toenails were replaced with claws. The color of my fur was of a different tone then the other werewolves however. It had a light shade of red in it. I looked over and saw that the others had transformed as well. They too, were different. Mel had a light shade of purple, Vivi had a light shade of pink and Andy had a light shade of yellow in their fur. 

"W... We're werewolves!" I said as I was awed at the transformation. Len looked over and gave us a thumbs up of approval.

"Good job, guys!" He said. "But next time, try to speed up the process of transformation a little. Switching that slowly would cost you your life."

"Yeah, it's easier said than done, Len." Andy replied. "It's hard to focus on anything when you're barely able to breathe." 

"True." Len said. "And it is your first transformation, plus getting this far on a first try is good enough for any starter." 

"Exactly." Vivi said. 

"Now how do we revert back to our normal selves?" Mel said. 

"Simple." Len stated calmly. "Whether you believe me or not, transforming into a werewolf requires some sort of emotion to be triggered in your mind. For example, rage. That'd be the easiest way to transform. The more rage someone has, the easier and quicker it is to transform." 

"So, if what you're sayinig is true, then we'll revert once we either get rid of that feeling or calm down, right?" I inferred. 

"You guys catch on quite quick." Len said. "Now, the trick to a fast transformation that I use is to think of an instant where my friends are in danger." He looked over at me and gave me a stern stare. "Tetris, I do not want you to use this method. If what my father said is true, then it'll also bring up the Sinner's emotions. We don't want you to harness that power yet." 

"Understood." I replied. 

"That also goes for you three also." Len said as he turned over and gave them the same stare. "We don't know the nature of the Sinner's feelings, so for the next few days, when transforming, do it in an enclosed area with a pack member with you." 

"We gotchu. So just calm down to revert back to a human..." Andy mumbled as he tried to focus on calming down.

"Done!" I said as I gave Len a thumbs up. "Sounds simple enough!" I gave him a smile, then flinched as I used the wrong hand to give him a thumbs up. "Wait, my shirt ripped ..." I said as I looked at my chest. "Does that mean...?" I looked over at Mel as she was getting closer to becoming a human. 

"Wait, Mel!" I panicked and grabbed two bags, took two towels out and ran over in front of Mel. I tossed one over to Andy. "Andy! Cover Vivi up!" I yelled at him with a red, flushed face. 

"Huh?" Andy looked confused. 

"Our shirts ripped when we transformed, Einstein!" I yelled at him. "It'll be the same for the girls! Cover her chest up!" 

"Oh!" Andy said as he, too, became red as a tomato. He ran over to cover Vivi up, who was also red in the face and covering her breasts. 

"EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!" Mel screamed as she was blushing red and covering her breasts as well. 

"Oh crap! I'm sorry, Mel!" I said as I turned to hand her the towel. I'm not looking. I said as my heart beat faster. I AM NOT LOOKING. Mel finally grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her torso. 

"Took you long enough!" Mel screamed at me. 

"I'm sorry!" I said, trying to recover from what I had just experienced. Len came by right side.