Bob

Amy's phone beeps. 

Text from Ben: Ricky is on his way to the pub. He wants to give you something, it's important. Don't leave. Trust me. Come over after you eat if you need to talk, still.  

Amy's text to Ben: Okay. You didn't tell him my other secrets, did you?

*Ricky sliding into the booth across from Amy*     "No Amy, Ben didn't tell me anything. Other than you have three more secrets. Don't worry I'm not going to ask. You can tell me when you want to. Also he didn't even mean to say it, but he did say secrets, and I caught it."  Amy's phone beeps again. Text from Ben to Amy: Amy your secrets are safe with me. I wouldn't tell anyone, but I did mention you dated someone, and I told Ricky it was over before it started. Before you ask I didn't tell him who. Chill out. He is in love with you. If you never tell him that *part* he will never know. By the way, I need to talk to you about something, let me know when you can come over to talk, it's no big deal, so just whenever. "Amy, Bunny wanted me to give you this letter." Amy takes the letter from Ricky and reads it.

Dear Amy, 

I can't believe that you left Ricky and John for New York. Congrats on following your dreams. I hope it works out in the end. Your boys really miss you. I'm not surprised at all to tell you Ricky is still an amazing father to John, and hasn't slept around at all since before you guys got together. Not even now that you left. Leo has someone following him around, other than now that he is with you in New York. He has dated a little but I think it is more like a friends thing than actual dating. That's what both Ricky and my sources tell me, anyway. Ricky is talking about moving to New York. I think you should encourage him to do so, even if you don't get back together. By the way congrats on 'the surprise.' Ben told his dad and his dad told me. No one else knows so I know Ricky doesn't know either. Unless you have told him. What are you going to do about that? Guess I will find out one day.  

Bunny

"Did you read this letter, Ricky?" 

"No Amy, I was tempted but I didn't read it. Anyways, I'm gonna go." 

"Stay and eat, it's fine you must be hungry. It is ten at night in California. Sorry, but I have to text Ben, I'm gonna kill him." Amy says.  

"Why what did Ben do now?" Ricky asks.

"He told Leo something I didn't want getting out." Amy explains.

Text from Amy to Ben: I can't believe you told your father my BIG secret. I didn't even tell my own parents. What if Ricky read that letter?!?!??!?!

Text from Ben to Amy: Wow, I messed up. I'm so sorry but I know for a fact that Ricky didn't read it because my dad had the seal specially made for him. He is the only one with excess to it Bunny must have asked to use it, and I checked it wasn't broken. 

Amy puts her phone in her purse and continues eating, with one hand on the table that Ricky reaches for, after ordering his food. They both feel the spark between them as Ricky takes Amy's hand. It's the same spark they have had for years only now it's better than ever. They both glace up from time to time and stare at each other. Neither of them get caught until the end of the meal when they both start thinking about their first date after John was born. They both pay for their meals and leave. 

"I'm surprised you didn't take your hand away from me." Ricky says

"It didn't even cross my mind, until now." Amy says removing her hand from his, but then realizes he still has the wedding band on. 

"So, you married now or something?" Amy asks before turning to walk to her apartment. 

"I'll walk you home Amy." Ricky says looking at his hand and smirks, "I couldn't handle not wearing it, after you left me. So I put it back on and honestly it's a part of me so I forgot all about it. What about you, I just noticed you have a ring on too?"