Amy's family

Same day as previous chapter

"Alright guys, I need to go lay down and get some sleep, my dad, Kathleen, Grace, Tom, my mom and Ashley should be here within the next hour and a half or so. So I'm gonna say goodnight now, and go rest." Amy says to Margret, Shaker and Nora. Amy goes over to John who just had dinner, and is now playing. "Alright John, Mommy is going to take a nap, I'll see you tomorrow okay? I love you." Amy leans over and gives John a kiss on the head and heads off to sleep. A few minutes later Ricky comes to her room, while she's calling her dad. "Hey, dad. When are you going to be here?.... Okay dad, see you guys then." She hangs up the phone and turns around to face Ricky, who has his arms wrapped around her. "My dad is still saying three hours. Can you just get everyone out of here before my crazy family gets here, please?" Amy looks up at Ricky. "Sure Ames, whatever you want." Ricky answers. "Don't call me that around my dad, please. He is going to be mad enough, I don't want that to make him madder." Their lips crash together, between kissing for air Ricky say "Sure.....Amy....Whatever....You....Want." Before she knows it they are on her bed. "Ricky...I'm...tired...we...can't...right...now...wake...me...up...when...they...   get...here." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amy, wake up. Your dad called. They will be here in ten minutes." Ricky kisses Amy's head. Amy sits up. "Yay, this should be fun, it's freshman year of high school all over again." Amy says to Ricky. "Amy, I'm here, it'll be fine. I'm moving here after Christmas. I've been a father to John, everything will work out. I promise. I love you." Ricky says to Amy with a kiss. "I love you too, Ricky." Amy says to Ricky. Amy sighs and walks into her living room, she sits on the couch, and waits. Finally a knock on the door comes. Ricky walks over and opens it. "Ricky!!" Everyone says at once, and they all hug him. Amy smiles. "Amy!!" Everyone says to Amy. Amy stands, and gives everyone a hug. "I knew you were pregnant." George says to Amy. Everyone but Tom and Ashley says, "You're pregnant, again!!" In shocked voices. Tom says, "You're not a Christian, or married." Amy just laugh Tom's comment off.  Ashley looks at me, and says, "Who got you pregnant this time Amy?" Amy stares at her annoyed for a second. Then Amy glances over at Ricky who is about to go off on her. Amy puts her hand on Ricky's back hoping to calm him down. Ricky smiles, so Amy knows it worked. Amy looks from her mom to her dad, then says, "Yes, I'm pregnant again. It's a girl and since Ricky and I can't really afford another baby, right now. Margret and Shaker have agreed to move here, to New York and raise her until we are out of college." George looks confused, "What is this we or 'you and Ricky' stuff Amy? You called off the wedding came to New York and you guys broke up." Before Amy can think of an answer, Ricky says, "No Sir. We postponed the wedding until after college, I'm working things out so I can move here to be with Amy, and then we will continue to raise John together. Amy felt rushed, into getting married and when she left I realized that. We talked it all out the next day." Only Ricky and Amy knew how much of it was a lie, or stretching the truth. "So, Amy how is college going?" Grace asks Amy. Amy smiles and says "College is great, I got all A's and a B+, I took six classes and worked nearly full time." Amy mentally notes that she needs to give Ricky some money for child support. Everyone sits around and talks for a bit, when Amy can she goes to her room and writes a check out to Ricky for $3000.00. When Amy hopes no one will notice including Ricky she slips it into his jacket. Unfortunately Ricky seems to notice and goes to the bathroom immediately. 

Ricky POV

Amy just slipped a check for three thousand dollars in my pocket? What is this for? I'm confused I want to ask her about it but I can't just in case it turns into a fight. I could just tare it up, but I won't. Not yet, anyways. I need to stay in this bathroom long enough to make it seem like I didnt just walk into a bathroom and walk right back out. Think Ricky, think, think about something, think about anything. Alright maybe this is long enough. Whatever.