Confused

Ricky POV 

I've been back in California for less then a week. I don't believe that the rumor Leo told me is true but, I'm still concerned for Amy. She refuses to talk to me. Every time I call her or FaceTime with her she asks if John is okay, when I say yes all she says is good and hangs up on me. I know I hurt her feelings when I denied her, but I wasn't trying to. Good thing I have an appointment with Dr. Fields in less then an hour. 

Amy POV 

I'm not going to do anything while I'm pregnant, with Ricky's daughter. I want to but I won't. He keeps calling, and it's aggravating me. I told him not to call unless it was about John. I took down all of my pictures of Ricky in my bedroom. I need to move on. I need to get over Ricky. I need some meaningless fun, in my life. I need to just move past everything, that has happened. I guess I'll call Ricky and see why he keeps calling me.

*Ricky's phone rings as he is about to leave and go to Dr. Fields.*

R- Hello?

A- Ricky, why do you keep calling me, when John is fine and I asked you not to call me, unless there is a problem. 

R- Well there might be a problem, just not with John. 

A- What are you talking about, Ricky?

R- I heard a rumor, and I don't think it's true, but I'm concerned.

A- What rumor?

R- That you are the new Ricky 

A- No, I wouldn't do that....at least not while I'm pregnant (Amy says that last part under her breath)

R- I heard that Ames. Why would you do that? Why are you thinking that way?

A- Ricky this is private, stay out of my life, unless it involves John stay out of it. 

R- Everything that involves you, invovles John, so yeah, it is about John. This can affect John in the future. 

A- I know things can affect John which is why I can't discuss this subject with you. Among so many other reasons. I have to go. *Amy hangs up on Ricky. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky's appointment with Dr. Fields 

Dr.- What's going on Ricky, you look really mad, did you do something stupid? I thought you were done with that? I thought you loved yourself now, and Amy and John. 

R- I do. No, I did do anything stupid. Well maybe I did, without knowing it. I don't know.

Dr.- What's wrong, Ricky? 

R- It's Amy, I have reason to believe she's going to become the new Ricky, she told me. I'm worried about her, she's blocking me out. 

Dr.- What happened, start from the beginning. 

R- I went to see her last week. We almost had sex, I wanted to but I couldn't, she's pregnant again, and it's my daughter. When I got back to California, Leo said he heard a rumor that Amy is the new Ricky. I didn't believe it, I don't want to believe it, but she just told me it's true, she's waiting until the baby is born next month. Then she'll become the new Ricky, when she can. Is this my fault, cause I couldn't do 'it'?

Dr- No Ricky, Amy is just mad. I honestly don't know why. I'm sure she won't do that. 

R- How do I help her? If she won't talk to me? 

Dr.- Ask her to speak to me over Christmas break, when she's here. I may be able to help her, with whatever is going on. Tell her, she needs to talk to someone, maybe she already has. 

R- If she has it didn't help. I love her, I don't want to see her hurt. She's been hurt enough. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky's appointment is over, and he goes to work.     Amy just got off work. 

*Amy's phone ring* 

A- Hello?

Dr. - Amy it's Dr. Fields, did you ever go see the guy I recommended?

A- No, I don't feel like talking, to someone I don't know. I can't talk to anyone about stuff. No one can help me. I'm fine. 

Dr- If you are thinking about sleeping around you aren't fine. You need to talk to someone. I'm here if you want to talk. I can do appointments over the phone. Either way, I'd like you to come in over Christmas break. 

A- Did Ricky put you up to this?

Dr- No, but he did mention you at our last appointment. I have to say I'm concerned too. 

A- Thanks, but no thank you.