Fighting

When Amy wakes up

Amy wakes up to a note from Ricky and pancakes. She throws the pancakes away, eats same grapes and eggs and gets ready for the day ahead. Amy calls her dad when she is ready to head out. "Hey dad, I had a rough night. I'm ready for the day now." Amy says into her phone. "Finally Ames, we were getting worried about you." George says to his daughter. Before she goes to meet her family, Amy goes to her room and calls Dr. Fields. "Dr. Fields, it's Amy Jergens, I was wondering if you could recommend someone for me to talk to in New York." Amy writes the name and number down that Dr. Fields gives her. 

She meets up with her family and calls Nora to find to see if John is with her. Thankfully he is, and Nora, Margret, Shaker and John meet up with Amy and her family at the park. No one has heard from Ricky, and he refuses to answer their phone calls. Finally Nora, approaches Amy, "Amy have you heard from Ricky? No one can seem to get him on the phone." Nora says to Amy with concern in his voice. "I'll try to call him, but it's getting late, so we should probably go back to my place. John needs a nap. I was thinking Grace, Tom, Ashley and I could go out tonight. So it might just be you guys." Amy replies to Nora. Amy calls Ricky for Nora, on the way back to her apartment. Ricky doesn't pick up, Amy's call. When she gets home she is greeted by two bouquets of red roses. One is from Ricky. The other is from a guy at school. She puts the one from Ricky in her bedroom and the other one in her living room. 

After dinner, which is lasagna, Amy tells Ashley and Grace about the pajama club. They all decide it's time for a girls night and they go. Everyone else goes to wherever they are staying. Amy promises to have the girls back by midnight. Considering Amy needs to drive her car that Leo shipped to her she decides to drive to the club but makes a stop by the local driving range. She see Ricky there, she is about to go talk to him, when she sees him talking to a girl. Amy instead decides to hide and call him, he pulls out his phone sees the caller I.D and puts his phone back in his pocket. She walks back to the car, where Grace and Ashley are waiting. As Amy is walking back, Ricky sees her. He calls out to her and she ignores him, and gets in the car and drives to the club. It's now 10:00 P.M and the girls get to have two hours of fun. Ashley has to use the restroom and even though it's a nice club Amy and Grace wait for Ashley right outside the bathroom. "So, what up with Ricky today?" Grace asks Amy. "To be honest, I, I, I, I'm no, no, no, not sure. I haven't spoken to him since last night. You, your guess is as good as m, mmmm, mmm,mine. He probably feel, feel feels trapped, or something. Hang on Grace I need to text someone." Amy replies Amy decides to text Ben. 

Text from Amy to Ben: Hey, I need to talk to someone tonight you gonna be around in about an hour?

Text from Ben to Amy: Yeah, call me. I'm here for you. 

Amy drops Grace and Ashley off at the hotel they are staying at. She then drives home, but goes to the driving range again before she goes home. This time she doesn't see Ricky. When Amy gets home she eats a banana calls Ben and goes to her room and grabs her diary, then sits on her couch to write in her diary.  

Phone call with Ben: 

A: Hey Ben.

B: Hey Amy, is the baby okay? Are you okay?

A: yeah Ben, we are alright.

B: Good, I was worried.

A: Ben, if something were wrong I would have told you.

B: So what's up Amy?

A: I have kind of a strange question, not that I'm sure what I'm hoping to get from talking to you about it but we will see.

B: Okay? What's your question Amy?

A: After you got Adrian pregnant, did she ever want to have sex with you, while you didn't?

B: Yes.

A: Oh???

B: Amy it's normal, pregnancy makes a women horny, as I'm sure you know. And that can be scary for a guy, granted I got Adrian pregnant my first go around... so I was naturally kind of scared. For a guy having sex while a girl is pregnant can take getting used to. The idea alone, much less actual act can take getting used to. It kind of feels like the woman's body isn't her own, because in ways it's not. So for a guy to be okay with it he has to get used to the pregnancy. Ricky might not be able to this go around. 

A: Why did you just say Ricky?

B: Two reasons, for one I know how you feel about him, and two he called me. I've been where you two are, sort of, he needed to talk.

A: Okay.

B: Amy it doesn't mean he doesn't want to, it just means he is feeling worried about it. He doesn't want to hurt the baby, and it can seem traumatic in a guys brain. He wants to, he just couldn't. 

A: Thanks Ben.

B: No problem, Amy. 

End of call

Dear diary, 

Up until this week I haven't spoken to Ricky, since I left California for New York. Before last night things have been pretty good between us. I'm not sure if things will work out. I guess we never know for sure, but I'm really angry with him, right now. I got pregnant again and I didn't tell him. Yes, that was wrong. I admit that. The reason I'm mad is because when I met Ricky at band camp, he was a man whore, I didn't realize it until after school started that year. I was obviously a freshmen and he was a sophomore, in high school. He has been acting like he 'wants' me but when I tried last night he refused me. I practically begged him for it. I practically demanded it. But I was denied. He said he was scared or something. Grrrr. Hang on diary, there is a knock at my door. It was Ricky, of course. We agreed to talk tomorrow. Well, he really wanted to talk now, but I told him I was too tired. So we finally agreed. I'm not really tired, I just don't want to talk to him, right now. I'm so confused. According to sources, he hasn't slept around or slept with anyone since I left. When we first started dating after John was born he was begging me for sex. Now, he hasn't had any in months and when he gets the chance with me, which I thought he wanted he denies me? I guess he has moved on, but then why make it seem like he hasn't? I guess it really is time for me to move on...