More Of Amy's Secrets

Amy goes to get ready to go to the pajama club. They head out the door. "I'll be right behind you guys." Ricky says to Amy and Ben. "Ben I'm so glad you're a good guy again, you'll meet your love someday, you just have to wait for her." Amy says to Ben on their way down stairs. Ricky who is still in Amy's apartment, removes the book he didn't share with Amy, from the suitcase  and puts it on her bed, locks to door and walks out. The three of them walk three buildings down to where Ricky and Ben are staying. Ben goes to the top floor and gets ready while Amy and Ricky go to the bottom and Ricky gets ready for the pajama club. One the way to the pajama club Amy and Ricky both get a text from Nora. 

Text from Nora to Amy and Ricky: Guess who is coming to New York for three days? Be there tomorrow. John misses his parents. 

The three of them enjoy the pajama club for the next three hours. While they are there, Ricky bumps into Adrian. "Oh, hey Ricky! Trying to get away from your wife, I see. Well it's my last night in New York. Looks like Omar and I are heading to Florida. But tonight you and I can have some fun." Adrian says coming onto Ricky. Right then Amy comes up to them, "Oh hey, Adrian, how are you?" Ricky looks at Adrian and walks off. "Amy, I'll be over there. Come find me in a bit." Amy looks at Ricky walking off in confusion. "I'm good Amy, Omar finished up here in New York, so tomorrow we are off to Florida. Looks like we will move a lot." Adrian explains to Amy. *Amy, Ricky and Ben all meet up again.* After three hours of being hit on Ricky has enough. "Amy, can we go now? I'm sick of getting hit on,  and pretending I'm married. Plus that guy has been staring at you all night." Amy looks over, "Oh that's Brian, he was in two of my classes. Don't worry he knows I'm not interested. I guess we can leave if you want to." Ricky walks Amy back to her place. "I have an appointment with the adoptive couple tomorrow. If you want to meet them. I know you'll love them." Amy says to Ricky as they go inside. "Amy you're six months pregnant with our daughter and I'm just finding out. I don't want to get involved with the adoptive couple at this point. However, when you go into labor call me, John and I will come out immediately." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

When Amy wakes up she has gets ready for her day, and finds a book on her bed. She closes her bedroom door and flips though the book. Wow she thinks to herself Ricky has been thinking about our wedding? That means I really didn't ruin everything, after everything I've done. She comes out of her room smiling. 

Amy and Ricky have been up for a few hours. When a knock comes on the door. Ricky goes to open it, since Amy is busy. *Nora, John, Margret and Shaker walk in* "Daddy, where is Mommy?"  John asks. "Yeah, where is Amy?" Everyone else asks in unison. "I'm right here." Amy says coming into the living room. John runs to Amy and jumps into her arms. "Mommy, I've missed you so much." John says to Amy. "I've missed you too John." John goes to Amy's room to play. Amy gives Margret and Shaker a hug. "You sure you're up for this?" Amy asks them. "We're just glad we can help." They respond. "So, how is the sweet baby girl doing?" Margret asks. "She's great. She's very active this week." Amy answers with a smile. "Does Ricky know?" Shaker can't help his curiosity. "About the baby yes, about the couple who will raise the child? No. I was going to tell Ricky last night, but he didn't want to know, so that's his choice." Amy explains. Nora, Margret and Shaker stare at Ricky, annoyed. "Look, I just found out Amy is pregnant again. I'm going to bring John back when she goes into labor, but as far as the people raising our daughter. I'm staying out of it." Ricky says frustrated. "Ricky, they aren't exactly going to raise her. They will keep her until Amy and you are out of school. You both will be in her life as often as you want to be until then, which for Amy will be almost daily. Since they live in New York, or will when the baby is born." Margret explains to Ricky. "Ricky, the best part is you and Amy both know them, and you both love them." Nora interjects. "Ricky I know it's a little unconventional, but they aren't exactly adopting the baby, more like going to be her foster parents." Amy explains, looking at Margret and Shaker. "Enough with this stupidness. Ricky your father and I are moving to New York, and will be fostering your and Amy's daughter until you guys are out of college." Margret finally tells Ricky. "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!!" John yells running into the room. "What's the pretty dress for?" Amy looks at John, and stands up, "what dress, John?" and walks into her room with John. Amy closes the bedroom door, puts the dress back, goes to John and says, "John you can't go through Mommy's stuff, don't tell your daddy about anything you saw, it's our little secret" (it's a 'new' wedding dress that she bought, hope for the future). Amy grabs John's toys and his hand and walks back to the living room, "okay, John you get to play out here with the adults." Amy says to John. "Everything okay, Amy?" Nora asks. "Ye, yeah, yes, everything's fine. John found a picture in my nightstand. That's all." Amy lies. Ricky looks at Amy puzzled, he can tell when she lies. Now what don't I know? Ricky thinks to himself.