Authors note

So while I re-read my story so far and realized certain things were not clear cut. So am going to take this opportunity to explain them right now. I have tried and will continue to try to keep the original show intact. 

The first thing I want to explain, is the sonogram book Amy shows to Ricky. All of the pictures had a heart around the baby with the words "baby Underwood" up until the one that she finds out that the baby is a girl then she starts to write "baby girl Underwood." This is how Ricky found out it was his baby, up until that point he could have that it was John's sonograms. 

The second thing I wanted to explain is the promise ring. I read a story here on wattpad, that changed the series. In the story on here, Ricky bought Amy and him promise rings while Amy was pregnant. He was actually a good guy, in the story. I won't remember who's story it was or I would mention your story by name or your name here. Sorry about that, it was an honest mistake, but I only write one sentence where it is talked about. 

If at any point I don't give enough detail to fully explain a situation, please let me know. I will do my best to give author's notes and explain things. Lastly, in the next day or so I am going to re- title the chapters. So if you notice that the titles are changed from what you read don't worry about it. 

Have a great day, night, morning, evening whatever.