Chapter Four: Zak's POV

Sunlight filtered through the curtain less window as I blinked the sleep away and gazed lazily around the bare room. It was completely empty except for the disregarded items of clothing which lay scattered and crumpled across the middle of the wooden floor. My sleep addled mind slowly cleared and my cheeks suddenly became hot as the events of the day before slowly replayed in my mind. I was now very aware of a very warm body lying next to mine, the soft puffs of breath ruffling the short hair at the nape of my neck. Slowly I turned myself round to face the large man that slept peacefully beside me.
Nova's sleeping face was stunning, especially as the light from the window seemed to catch his features just right, enhancing them. Unable to stop myself, I carefully reached up and touched his hairy cheek softly with my fingers, lightly caressing the coarse hair beneath them. Gently moving my hand down a little I traced his jaw line, his scruff prickling my fingers as I leaned forward, unthinkingly and placed my lips to his kissing him gently, not wanting to wake him. The action seemed so right that I was lost in the feel of his lips against mine, not noticing the movement until a hand gripped my back and jerked me forward making me fall onto a hard chest.

"So passionate so early in the morning." Nova opened one sleepy eye and peeked at me, a smile spreading across his lips.

"Nova! Sorry did I wake you?" I asked shyly.

"No no, I've been awake for a while but didn't want to move from your side." He sighed and pulled me even closer, pressing my body to his as much as he physically could. "Good morning Zak." He mumbled as he pressed his lips to mine a little more forcefully than I previously did.

My heart began to race and I'm sure he felt it because his kiss became stronger and more passionate. He parted his lips, mine mimicking his and before he had the chance I slipped my tongue into his mouth, twisting it round his making him hum in surprise. I wrapped an arm round his shoulders, awkwardly lacing my fingers through his soft hair, pulling him closer to me, wanting more. Greedily I pushed my hips forward, grinding my naked member on his clothed one making a delicious, mind numbing tingle shoot through my body which only served to further encourage my actions.

Nova suddenly pulled back, his eyes wide with surprise. "Zak?"

I gasped, my mind only now realising and almost regretting what I'd just done. I leapt out of the bed, shivering at the sudden cold temperature that assaulted my bare skin. "S-sorry, I-I don't know what came over me, I..." I couldn't even finish my sentence and with how flustered I had become tears had lined my eyes, waiting to fall.

"Sshhh little one." Nova hushed softly as he sat himself on the edge of the bed. "What you did was perfectly fine. I was just a little surprised is all. I didn't expect you to come on so strong so quick." Nova smiled cockily as he stood up out of the bed and walked over to my distressed form that stood shivering in the centre of the room.
I tried to back away but he caught me in his thick arms lifting me effortlessly up off the floor, pulling me flush to his slightly hairy bare chest before backing up carefully and sitting back onto the edge of the bed. I felt a little embarrassed straddling him but he wouldn't let me change my position as he brought his soft lips to my chest, teasing my nipples with his hot tongue.

A moan echoed round the empty room as pleasure quickly took over my body once again, my mind loosing all sense of reason as Nova reached down and slipped his large hand between my legs. I shuddered as he grasped my length rubbing his thumb across my tip making my body jerk in response to his ministrations. My hips gained a mind of their own as they rocked slightly, falling into rhythm with his hand. I gripped his bare shoulder in one hand and his hair in the other, ignoring the tingle of pain in my left hand as I tugged gently on the soft strands forcing him to look up at me. Once he did I wasted no time and crushed my lips to his, needing to feel them as I became completely lost in Nova's overwhelming heat. Moans left both of our lips as he ground his hips up into my bare cheeks. Hastily I pulled my hands away from his hair and brought them down to his boxers that he insisted on wearing to bed. With some level of difficulty  due to our position, I managed to pull Nova free from his underwear and wrap my uninjured hand around his impressive girth, falling into a spine tingling rhythm without even breaking the kiss. Grunts and groans filled the silence of the house as we enjoyed the sensations we were inflicting upon each other. Seemingly all too soon my body shuddered as my release came, Nova following with a grunt. Sapped of all strength I had no choice but to lean my head on his broad shoulder, taking my time to steady my breathing.