Chapter Ten: Zaks POV

Zak's P.O.V

It's been a week since Nova had marked me as his mate. A week since I had demanded he tell me everything about what being mated to him entailed. And it's been a week since I've last spoken to him.

"Zaaak," Nova whined as he came to sit on the couch next to me. I ignored him and kept my eyes on the tv. "Please baby, talk to me." He pleaded, "I miss hearing that sexy little voice of yours." He said huskily in attempts to get me to look at him.

"Leave me alone Nova. I'm still pissed at you." I growled still staring at the tv.

"I'm sorry. I know I should've told you first but it slipped my mind a little. You've got to understand. Normally we mate with other wolves so we already know what it means to mark and mate each other. There's very few human mates so it slipped my mind." He mumbled. "Plus my wolfs been driving me insane! Count yourself lucky that I did it and not him!"

"Don't care! You should've told me that I was going to be turning into a freaking wolf when you marked me! That's a huge deal. It is literally life changing Nova! What if I didn't want this?" I broke away from the tv and glared at a sad looking Nova. My heart gave a little squeeze but I had to stand firm otherwise there'd be no point in me being mad with him.

"Im really, really, really sorry babe. Please forgive me." He pouted and gave me these killer puppy dog eyes.

I snapped my head back to the tv before those gorgeous eyes of his could do any damage. I felt him creep closer to me before he nuzzled his head in my neck. I gasped as he licked and nibbled my neck, my body shuddering and reacting when his rough tongue swept lazily across his mark. I knew what he was doing and I knew that he was doing it on purpose and it was only a matter of time before I caved. His tongue ran slowly up my neck and along my jaw before he stopped and pulled away. He cupped my face in his strong hands before pulling it roughly to  face his. Before I had a chance to do anything his lips crashed into mine and that's when I gave in. It was game over at this point. My body could no longer resist his touch, not that it resisted much in the first place. Even when his touches weren't sexual my body would respond. Nova had said it was the newly forming wolf inside me. It craved to be close to his mate at all times.
My arms found themselves wrapped around his neck, my fingers clutching his thick curly hair pulling him closer to me. My body shouting at me that it needed him closer. Nova chuckled at this and pulled me onto his lap, not breaking the kiss once. His tongue licked at my bottom lip, nibbling it, begging to be let in. I refused, keeping my lips closed, thinking I'd be a tease for a while. Nova seemed to notice this too. He pulled me up with ease and wrapped my legs around his waist as he made his way up the stairs to our room, not breaking the kiss once. He kicked the door shut as we entered and threw me down harshly onto the bed. My body bounced on the mattress before coming to rest in the middle of the unmade sheets.

"W-what are y-you," was all I could get out before his lips slammed into mine again. His hand tugged up my shirt, breaking the kiss for a second to pull it off over my head. He licked his lips, his eyes lust filled as he stared at me.

"Beautiful." He smiled, pecking my lips once more before trailing kisses down my jaw, neck and chest, pausing for a moment as he took my nipple between his teeth. I moaned as he nipped, sucked and licked my hard nipples. My legs fidgeted restlessly as my arousal grew.

"N-nova," I panted. I needed his touch and I needed it now. My body was burning. The only thing that cooled it was his touch. "Nova I want you."

His head snapped up, his eyes wide with surprise. But this was soon replaced with lust as my words sunk in, making him smile.