Chapter 1 ;

"Her fingers are moving, her eyes too"

"Here, take this let me check"

Whats all of these-

"She's fine she will wake up in a while, let's go out and check on others"

—; ❀

"Beep beep"

Is that heart monitor? I squinted my eyes as I sat up.

"Ah my head- Why is it stinging" I held my scalp and opened my eyes.

White beds, infusion tubes, patients all around. Sigh I'm in the hospital. But why? How?

"Ah-" my head stings again.

"Oh you woke up" A doctor walked to me and said.

"Ne..." I felt really exhausted.

"It's good to see you're up within an expected period, you're in shock and fainted then you're sent into the hospital. Your head will be hurting since you hit something, and your memories won't be able to recover that fast too" He said.

"Ah ne thank you"

"Do you remember your name?"

"Gong... Ryu Jin"

"Mmm good, at least you remember that, what else do you remember?"

"I'm attending high school, tomorrow will be my first day of school. Probably that's it I don't remember anything about my background, nor what happened"

"I see take it slow don't force yourself, your memories will come back just not that fast. You're fine already you can check out later"

"Hmm okay thanks doctor" I smiled and he walked away. I felt tired so I went back to sleep.

  —; ❀ 

Doctor's POV

Hmm Ryujin should be fine now since she's been sleeping for hours, lets go have a check. Haih what a poor child, I hope she will recall her memories back as soon as possible.

Oh, what's this?

*takes up the note that's sticking on the table beside the bed*

 'Gong Ryu Jin. House address: 41, Road 2, Street BI'

Ah yeah I bet she forgotten her house too, but who's the one that gave this note? I look around, there's no visitor. Hmm-

I woke up and saw the doctor,

"Ah annyeonghaseyo" I said.

"Annyeong, you feeling better now? Or still tired?"

"I'm fine already, I can go back now, but- I don't remember my house"

"It's okay someone left a note here stating where's your house. According to your situation you're not suitable to go back alone, it might be dangerous so I'll let a nurse to bring you back alright?"

"Ah okay thank you doctor"

"No problem, take your things and follow me to check out"

I nodded and took out my phone and bag from the cabinet beside me then followed the doctor out.

—; ❀

"Thank you so much I can go in by myself now" I came down from the car with the nurse.

"Your welcome do take your pills and be careful"

"I will, have a safe drive!" I waved to her as she smiled and closed the door. She went back to the hospital.

I turned around and faced my house,