Chapter 3 ;

The first week wasn't that much of things happening,

"Oong what a good sleep" I woke up and stretch myself, feeling good. It's Saturday~ I scratched my head, squinting my eyes as I look around.

"Hyunggu?" I walked around finding him, but I've already searched the whole house. Where did he go again. Omo hokshi- (by any chance)

I went to the toilet and pulled the shower curtains.

You're sleeping here again...

"Hyunggu hyunggu" I called him but again he didn't wake up, he seem really tired. I'll let him sleep then. I walked down and started to make breakfast.

After I'm done, I walked back up to wake him up again, I poked his waist.

"O-Oh it's morning already"

"Yeah wash yourself up, when you're done go down for breakfast" I said and walked out. Before I walk down, he already came out.

"What? you're done?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"What did you do"

"I just use water to clean my face"

Ah I didn't even have the time to teach him basic stuff, and he didn't ask too :/

"Pabo that's not how you wash up, it's not that direct"

"Then how?"

"Follow me"

I went to the toilet, ah there's no extra toothbrush.

"I have no more toothbrush for now I'll teach you that later on okay?"

"Okay"

I put a pink hairband on him and giggled.

"Now, you use this, click this ring into your finger, take this sausando and put it in. Then you rub it to create foam, after you made the foam, apply it to your face" 

*author's note: HUEHUE I FOLLOW WHAT THIS VIDEO SAYS AHAHH  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7wiZkqesnY *

"Wah sinkihada (amazing)"

He's like a bunny omg AHAHAH

"At least I'm a cute one" he said.

"Haha now, wash it away with water"

"WOAH MY FACE IS LIKE BABY'S BUTT CHEEKS" He gasped.

"Happy with it? Then come down for breakfast, you're starving already I bet"

"YES FOOD IS LYFE" He then rushed down to the kitchen.

"This kid"

We both sat down and he couldn't stop being shook,

"YOU COOKED THESE?"

"Yeah"

"Can I try?"

"Of course I made it for us, try it"

He ate them and let out a sigh.

"Is it really that bad-"

"This is so, so-"

"So..?"

"SO GOOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SO GOOD IN THESE what are these?" He took one more, two more and it goes on.

"This is hotteok, that's bindaetteok and this is kimbap"

"Never knew the human world is so fantastic"

I just smiled and ate mine quietly. When we finish eating it's about twelve already. I washed the plates, cleaned the table and walked up.

"Hyunggu yah we're going out later alright?"