Chapter 9 ;

A warm light shone onto me as the curtain moves, it's morning.

I stared the ceiling and sat up,

"Hmm?" I questioned as something was holding me back. Looking down, I realised it's Hyunggu's hand.

I laid back down again, looking at him. He was sitting beside the bed, facing me and sleeping. I played with his hair gently.

The warm light was shining on him which made him way more aesthetic. From his eyes, to his nose to his lips, I have to admit he's actually not that bad.

He looks way better when he shuts up. Please stay like that you brat.

I was still brushing his hair until his eyelids moved. I acted like I'm still sleeping.

He woke up and patted my hand with his other hand. I opened my eyes.

"You alright?" He asked with fret.

"Yeah" I said, still squinting my eyes. They were swollen from all the crying I get from yesterday.

"Come down for breakfast then. I'll make for you" He shoot out a charming smile and stood up and walked away.

"Hyunggu" I stopped him.

"Hmm?" He turned around.

"Carry me" I raised my hands up,

"You have legs" He said.

"Aaang I'm still a patient"

"Fine fine"

He came back and carried me up.

"You're so heavy stop eating"

"Who cares you're the only one that carries me anyways" I snickered by myself and I can see that he's smiling.

I finished my breakfast and went to school with Hyunggu.

"Why do you want to come" He asked.

"I know you miss me"

"Ew"

I just laughed it off. We went into school as usual.

—; ❀

"You live with Hyunggu?" Hongseok slided his chair next to me and asked.

"What did he say"

"He say you two lives together"

"Roommates, bro"

"Oh I see" He slided back to his place.

As I was paying attention to the class, I realised yuto that was sitting at my 11 o clock direction kept on turning around and look at me.

I squinted my eyes, observing him carefully.

then I slowly slided my chair to wooseok that sat behind

"She's coming to you HUEHUEHUE" Jinho teased.