Chapter 4 ;

The light shone on my face as I opened my eyes slowly, it's Sunday morning.

I sat up and closed my eyes again. Wait I wasn't sleeping here yesterday right? I was at... the living room.

"Yeah I carried you in" Hyunggu came in and said.

"Next time please knock the door before you come in"

"And you didn't even say a thank you"

"I mean- yeah thank you but please do next time what if I'm changing-"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"You're awake so early"

"My back was in pain so I get up instead"

"Your back's in pain? Wait- you're still sleeping in the bathtub?"

"Yeah"

"Why are you so weird humans are suppose to sleep in beds and bath in bath tubs"

"But I don't have a bed"

He then stared at me and I did the same. What are you thinking you lil-

"I'll take your bed then" He jumped into my bed and started snatching away my blanket.

"YAH THIS IS MY HOUSE" I snatched it back.

"You didn't say no" he pushed me off the bed. I stood up clenching my fists,

"You-" I jumped onto the bed. He pulled the blanket hardly and that I was pulled over too.

We were just looking at each other's eyes. I gulped. He's so- Why is my-

"Ryujin you're having fever? Why is your face so red?" He asked me.

Yeap I felt my temperature rising.

"Ah ani (no) It- it- it's nothing, I- I'll go to wash up now" I mumbled then get out off the bed quickly and locked myself in the toilet.

I panted and slide down from the door, I sat down.

Don't think of anything. He'll know.

"Know what" He said.

"NOTHING" I shouted and forget about it.

—; ❀

"PANG"

"Ouch!" I squealed as I held myself up by reaching out my hands to the floor. Where's this, the couch? I just fell down ish. What made me-

Ah yeah. That devil made me sleep here because he took over my bed. Why is this happening to me I'm the owner of the house.

I took a look at the clock. WAIT IT'S MONDAY-

"HYUNGGU!!!" I shouted, WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL, WE'RE LEFT WITH ONLY 10 MINUTES.

I ran into his- I mean, my room. He's still sleeping gosh.

"KANG HYUNGGU" I pulled the blanket.

OH MY GOD. HE'S- NAKED. HALF NAKED- THIS SCENE IS- NO- I'M ONLY 16. He got up of shock and squinted his eyes.

I turned around quickly.

"Y- yah get up how we're late"

"I don't know how to brush my teeth"

"Tomorrow, we're late today"

I blinked several times and walked out of the room. The same scene was repeating in my mind. NO, RYUJIN. STOP. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. I can feel my face getting red.

Okay. Calm myself down. He's just a kid. He's just a devil. No more than that. He's living with me forever (?) Okay it's fine nothing worse will happen.