Chapter 17 ;

I've gotten a lot of notifications that y'all are reading this so I'm here to update :) thank you so much for reading hope y'all are enjoying it ♡

I woke up forgetting about the nightmare that happened yesterday and went to school all fine. I placed my bag down and held my neck as I tilted my head a few times, feeling my sore neck.

"Chingu! What happened?" Yanan asked me pointing at my bandaged neck.

"I accidentally cut myself" People lie in their lives right?

"Owh take care and be careful"

I nodded and smiled.

"OMG YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HURT" Huitaek said.

"What the f-" Wooseok retaliated.

"Shush child. Profanity." Jinho said.

"Stop all of these I'm not in a relationship"

"You said that but we claim that it is" Shinwon winked at Wooseok.

"For god's sake why am I stuck with y'all" Wooseok rolled his eyes.

Hyojung was listening everything although he's places apart from them. He got up and walked to Ryujin.

"You alright?" Hyojung came to me and sat on my table, being all cool as he brushed his hair aside.

"Uh yeah" I pulled Yanan's sleeves subtly.

"Hyojung did you fart" Yanan asked politely. I giggled.

"What?!" He glared at Yanan.

"EWWWW that's so smelly!" Yanan covered his nose, me too.

"You- I didn't, don't make me look bad!" Hyojung retaliated.

"Something's burning" Wooseok shouted from behind and Jinho, huitaek & Shinwon covered their nose too.

"What's that smell?" Changgu said.

"Hmm I wonder" Hyunggu said looking at Hyojung.

"According to my calculations, your fart is really contagious that it has 87% chance of destroying our cells" Hongseok said.

"You- I-" He panicked and he looked at me. He stomped his feet and walked out of the class. I highten-ed Yanan and we all laughed together.

It was PE class again, today we were going to play captain ball. I was quite horrified because I don't know who would thrash me, furthermore the guys are all huge what the hell.

We were assigned with the same team as last week and the game started. Changgu started the ball and he passed to Yanan, he passed to Hyojung. I was the closest to him so I ran to him and surrounded him.

We had quite a long eye contact, he gulped. Huitaek was behind Hyojung and he was being a dumb. I snickered as I got distracted.

'God damn she's so beautiful' Hyojung thought as he saw her smiling.

I regain my attention back and looked at Hyojung, he- what the hell? He handed the ball to me slowly, I smiled as I took it and threw it to Huitaek behind Hyojung and he threw towards Wooseok that was being the goal keeper.

"Team A, 1 point" The coach shouted. I highfived my members.

"Yah why did you pass her the ball" Hyunggu pushed Hyojung.

"I was stunned" He said.

'By her beautiful-ness" He thought

"This is not a game, this is a competition" Hyunggu said.

"second round" The coach said.

  —; ❀

We played for quite a few rounds and it's time for the last round. Hyojung was having the ball.

Shinwon was aiming Hyojung, he smirked at Hyojung and tried to confuse him,

"You'll never get her" Shinwon mimed. Hyojung was livid, he threw the ball towards Shinwon.

"Ow!" I squealed in pain as I slowly got up from the ground.

Shinwon was fast enough to dodge the ball and Ryujin was standing behind shinwon.

WAIT WHO JUST FUKING CLOUT ME WITH THE FUKING BALL-

Shinwon opened his mouth wide looking at Ryujin with shock.

"Blood!" Jinho said as he came to me. I touched my upper lip- God damn it.

"Last round's done. Bring her to the medical room" The coach said. 

"Yes coach" Jinho brought me out of the hall.

  —; ❀

"Done" Jinho said as I stuff a tissue in each of my nostrils. I just showed my weird and manly side.

"Thanks" I said sniffing and leaning against the wall.

"Who threw me the ball" I asked strictly.

"Hyojung" Shinwon reacted fast.

"Because you dodged it" Huitaek said.

"Shhh- I-" Shinwon smacked him.

"Bruh whatever I'm fine now" I said.

"That hyojung is nuts" Hyunggu said patting my head.

"What's wrong with him" Changgu asked.

"It's so obvious bruh are you deaf or blind" Hongseok dissed.

"What's obvious" I said.

"He's crushing on you chingu" Yanan said.

"What? No he just wants to annoy me" I said with loathe.

"Please. I mimed 'You'll never get her' that's why he's so pissed and threw the ball" Shinwon said.

"GO SHINWON" I smacked him.

"WHATTTT HE'S FUN TO MAKE FUN OF"

"Stop the nonsense guys Hyojung doesn't like me and I don't like Hyojung, I don't like anyone" I said.

"HEAR THAT SON" Jinho shouted as he smack Wooseok's shoulder.

The room was silence for a second,

"STOP YOU- ASDKEWPOAFJAJFVB" Wooseok spoke gibberish as he held Jinho down at his waist and ruffled his hair hardly.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH" Shinwon and huitaek cheered aside.

"Ya nasty people i'M OUT" I said hopping down from the bed and walked out.

Yuto held me back,

"How's your neck?" He asked.

"It's fine already"

He spun me around, touching my neck, I stepped back. A black scene flashed through my mind and my head hurts.

"Don't do that" I said. I felt really uncomfortable. What was he doing?

I ran back to class and got changed. What was that sensation? What was the black thing that flashed across my eyes? I closed my eyes thinking about it, but someone cut me off.

"Hey uhm sorry I didn't mean to hit you with the ball just now" Hyojung apologised.

"It's fine I'm fine now" I said not looking at him.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked. Why is he acting so weird to me these weeks.

"Uh yeah it's no big deal"

He smiled mumbling his words,

"heHEHehehe thank you" He said and walked away.