Chapter 5 ;

Days later we had to present our coursework but of course Wooseok and I were the only ones doing it. Hyojung doesn't even know the title of this thing. I finished my part and passed Wooseok the machine, he started to talk.

Wooseok was standing at the middle, Hyojung was at the left, I'm at the right. Wooseok stared at him and passed him the machine. Hyojung was shocked because he didn't know what to say as he didn't do any research at all. He gulped and looked at the teacher and the students.

I walked to Hyojung and reached my hand out to get the machine back, but he seems to be shocked. He turned at me then stepped back quickly and hit the board behind. I squeezed my eyebrows looking at him, I took back the machine and continued talking.

Why am I sitting at the back of the class I can rarely see anything ugh I need to request for a front place to teacher. Hmm? Are they having something going on? Wait- Is that- Hmm this is strange I think I know why.

"Ryujin and Wooseok, good job! You both did really great researches, and even stated things I never knew. Ten over ten"

My mouth was wide opened, WOW I DID IT. I turned to Wooseok and he raised both his hands up, I highten-ed him and smiled. We both bowed and walked back to our seats.

 —; ❀

"Why did he react like that" Hyunggu asked me as he stuffs a spoonful of sprout into his mouth.

"Who? Hyojung?"

"Yeah"

"I don't know, he's lazy and weird I don't bother much about him but I don't like these kind of person I'll never get a guy like him"

"As if you'll ever get a guy"

I stared at him and squeezed hus mouth hardly, causing him to choke.

"Did you see his reaction? You sat at the front right?"

"Yeah he was pretty much horrified- I mean like- although I know you look scary but his reaction is too much"

"YAH GEUMANHAE WAE NA HANTE  DDAJISEYO (stop it why are you targeting me)"

"AHAHAHHAA okay okay I'll stop but I really don't get why is he like that"

"Neither do I" I ate some rice and started to think what did I do to make him react that. But soon forgotten about it

—; ❀

I told Hyunggu I'd go to the bookstore for a while and asked him to go back before me. So I went the opposite way after school.

It was pretty refreshing walking down the slanting road after the rain. Until I saw some droplets down the pond again,

"God damn- are you kidding me? Raining?! Now?" I said and the rain got bigger. Okay I'm sorry forgive me.

I slid off my bag and covered my head as I ran around to find a shelter, there's nothing shelter-like I can see around here!

Being fast enough, I found a small shelter. I stood close to the brick walls so the hug leaves would be enoigh to cover me.

Yucks I'm all soaked- I was adjusting my uniform and trying to pat away all droplets on it.

I felt sudden caressed, when I turn around, who's this? It's someone from my school? He turned around suddenly so I stepped back a bit.

"Hello" He said.

"Hello" I smiled and bowed slightly.

"You're from my class right?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so?" I found he's familiar.

"I'm changgu nice to meet you"

"Ryujin, nice to meet you too" I smiled and shook his hand.

He looked at me with that suspicious face and he kind of leaned to me, I stepped back again, his face was inches away from mine. He raised his hands and I averted my eyes to elsewhere.

His lowered his hands down and showed me,

"Leaf on your hair" he smiled but I gave an awkward one. Oh so he picked the leaf from my hair.

"I can't seem to find my umbrella I swear I put it in" he said while searching his bag. I was loathed, I pointed at his free hand and looked at him.

"Oh hehe-" he laughed awkwardly. The umbrella was just in his hands-

"Where are you going? I might be going there too"

"Bookstore"

"Oh really? Me too then let's go" he opened the umbrella and I hesitated but I beamed and got under it.

—; ❀

We reached the bookstore and he kept the umbrella.

"Meow~" wait where's the cat? I looked around and found a kitten under the tattered wooden chair.

"Aigoo who left you here?" I asked as I picked up the kitten.

"People nowadays are so heartless" he said as he crouched. I nodded and looked around, finding a better place for the kitten.

I fed the kitten some bread I got this morning and patted its head.

"Eat well~ We'll go now" I said as I got up.

"You like cats?" Changgu asked me.

"Yeah they're cute" I felt uncomfortable to be honest.

"We'll come meet the kitten often then"

"Sure!" I exclaimed picking one of the books.

—; ❀ the end

SORRY THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE LAME just bc I wanna give more interactions between Changgu & Ryujin ehe c: Next chapter will be one of the climax I swear 😌😌

OMG AND FIVE SENSES HOLY KINO & YUTO'S HAIR WTHHHHH MY FEELS PLAY THEIR SONG AT MY FUNERAL PLS THANKS

ALSO I just found out the wattpad futures and it'd really help me if you click into the ads when you're coming across my books I'd be writing this at the end of every chapter bc that'd really help me a lot ♡