Chapter 7

Hey guys, Thank you so much for voting and commenting on my story, I 💖 you guys! This chapter actually is not told in text form, but I promise the next chapter will be back to normal! I still lack the rights to glee, however my friends and I are figuring out a plan into blackmailing Ryan Murphy into giving them to us. JK JK JK!

Kurt sighed, he was sitting in the passenger seat of Blaine's car staring out the window and only half listening to his boyfriend go on about his decision to only take three different bow ties for their one night trip. Kurt didn't mean to sound rude, he really did love Blaine and he usually found his yammering adorable but all Kurt could think about was how less that forty eight hours ago he had been making fun of the garden gnome outside Blaine's house and here they were, Finn had no idea who they were, nobody had heard from Santana or Brittany in over twenty-four hours, Quick was back together, Blaine had leaked nudes of him to his entire family, Sam and Mercedes had apparently hooked up, Rachel was on forty-eight hour suicide watch and Mr. Shue had cancelled all practices for the next week even though they were only a month from sections.

"The last thing I ever said to him was a bitchy comment about taking my car," said Kurt finally, staring into his lap.

"Hey, sweetie listen to me, this isn't your fault. You're Finn's brother, he loves you he just doesn't know it right now."

"Did I ever tell you how my Mom died?"

"Umm... no, But honey it's okay if you don't feel comfortable, I'm never gonna' pressure you into talking about it"

"I was six, we were at the mall and I wanted to buy this stupid pair of boots but she said no, so on the car ride home we got in this huge fight, and we got in a crash."

And he finally said the one thing that was killing him, because he had never told anyone this and it was probably the biggest secret he had sworn to never tell.

"The last words I ever said to my mother were, I hate you."

Kurt wasn't really aware that the car had stopped but suddenly there were hands around him. Neither boy really knew how long they laid there in each others arms, but eventually Kurt had cried himself out and he sat up.

"She knew you loved her, I know she did," said Blaine meeting eyes with the taller boy.

"Do you think so?"

"Even when you and your Dad fight, do you know he still loves you?"

"Yes"

"So did she, Kurt I can't relate to how horrible it must have been to loose your mother, but I want you to know that no matter what happens, or how much we fight I love you with all that I am."

"I love you too."

"Good, because if you didn't what I'm about to do would look very bad."

Blaine leaned in and his and Kurt's lips met and suddenly it was all okay, because as long as he had his boyfriend in his arms they could get through anything.

They finally broke the kiss to come up for air.

"We should keep going, the warblers are expecting us," said the taller boy.

"Yeah, we probably should."

And Blaine slowly drove off, with one hand on the steering wheel and the other clutched in Kurt's hand

________________________________

"Hello Mr. Hudson, I'm going to ask you a couple of questions, all you haft to do is answer them okay?"

"Umm... Okay," answered Finn, he was lying in a hospital bed with all his broken bones in various casts, making his appearance resemble that of a zombie somebody decided to plaster together with white out. To put his condition in a nutshell, he felt like absolute total shit and was in desperate need of a shower and some form of non-hospital food."

"What's your name?"

"Finn Christopher Hudson."

"Where do you live?"

"Lima Ohio."

"What year is it?"

"2009."

Finn saw the psychiatrist scribble something on her notepad before continuing.

"Who are your best friends?"

"Puck, Mike, basically all the football guys."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, Quinn Fabray."

"I think I have everything I need for now, thank you Mr. Hudson. I'll see you again tomorrow."

"I look forward to it," said Finn hoping the women didn't hear his sarcasm.

Finn rolled over in the bed, trying to find a comfortable position when he heard a knock on the door. I swear if it's another psychiatrist I'm going to jump out that window thought Finn as he pressed the button next to him that opened the door to the room. Standing on the threshold was a girl that looked roughly Finn's age, she had long chestnut hair and fair skin, Finn noticed that if he were standing he would probably have a foot and a half on this chick but the question he was mostly occupied with why she was in his hospital room.

"Hey Finn," she said in the tone of voice a mother would use with a very sick child.

"Hi," replied Finn still wondering who this girl was.

"We all talked about it and we agreed that I was the best person to tell you this

"tell me what, wait do I have cancer or something?"

"no it's just that, it's not 2009 it's 2011."

"Wait, was I out that long!" Cried Finn thinking about being in a coma for years.

"No, you've only been at the hospital since yesterday, you just can't remember anything."

Finn's eyes widened, was that even possible? To just forget two years of your life and not even know it.

"What did I miss?"

"Alot."

"How do I know you?"

"We've been dating for the past couple months."

Wait, he was dating this chick?

"What about Quinn? Said Finn voicing his thoughts

"She cheated on you with Puck and had his baby, then she got back together with her, but then you broke up with her again."

"WAIT, SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND GOT HERSELF PREGNANT!?!?"

"In her defence she tricked you into thinking it was yours at first."

"Wait Quinn and I..." said Finn now even more confused.

"No, you never slept with her."

"Then why did I think she was having my baby?"

"Like I said, she tricked you"

"I'm an idiot."

"No your not, you were trusting and thought Quinn wouldn't cheat on or lie to you."

"Can you tell me what else I missed?"

"Sure, but you should get comfortable this is going to take a while."

_______________________

So that was my non-text chapter, if you liked be sure to tell me and maybe I'll post a new story using this format. I'd also just like to re-clarify that this is not how it's going to be from now on, I just needed to rely some of that information and I just couldn't see you texting about that. I think I might do one or two more much later in the story when a similar issue of needing to put forth parts of the plot that I just can't do via texts or calls. Anyway, Have a great week and I'll see you next Saturday!