Authors Note and One-Shot

(PLEASE READ THIS!)

Hi, I actually don't have a chapter this week, I am currently writing it and so next week your going to get a nice long 2,000 word chapter. You're probably wondering why I can't just post the first part, it's because it all goes together and it wouldn't make any sense if I only posted part of it. But I did actually write something as a little bit of a Thanksgiving treat for you which is what this is. I also sort of want to talk about something thats pretty sad, my choir teacher was killed in a car accident on Wednesday. He was Will Shuester in real life, he was an amazing teacher and a enormously talented artist. He was killed by a drunk driver while he was heading home for the holidays and honestly I feel terrible. So I just want to tell all of you guys please DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! I just thought you had the right to know why I didn't post this week.Other than that my Thanksgiving was great, I went to the Macy's thanksgiving day parade and then had an amazing dinner with about thirty of my extended family. I'd also like to take this as an opportunity to thank you guys, because you are the best readers I could have asked for and thank you so much for sending in your amazing work because it gave me something to take my mind off things. Other than that I hope you have a super great week and that you don't get too mad at me for leaving you hanging this week, Again be sure to check out my thanksgiving one shot and tune in next week for an extra long chapter.

(THIS IS IN A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE THAN EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN GLEE TEXTS)

Blaine hated thanksgiving. His thanksgiving consisted of his father inviting over all of his rich colleges to show them just how rich his family was. Cooper bringing home a different girl who his mother would inevitably hate. His extended family flying in along with his uncles ex-wife who still showed up for the food there housekeeper made. And some large argument breaking out that would eventually result in the smashing of one of his mothers crystal goblets and at least two people leaving in hysterical tears. Ahh the holidays.

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep. Blaine rolled over, very confused as to why his alarm was ringing this early in the morning as it was still dark out. "BLAINE! GET UP, WE'RE GOING TO PICK TO PICK UP YOUR GRANDPARENTS!!!" Blaine groaned, he loves his grandparents but he was not thrilled to be going to pick them up at 4:30 in the morning.
"BLAINE, YOU HERD YOUR MOTHER, IF YOUR BIT DOWN HERE IN TWO MINUTES..."
"Jesus Dad I'm coming!" He screamed, rolling his eyes.
"DON'T USE THE LORDS NAME IN VANE!"
"Sorry mom." He shouted back before heading into the shower.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Lima Ohio regional airport. Flight 5903 with service from New York, Laguardia has now arrived at gate E24."
Blaine yawned, he was standing between a homeless man who looked completely stoned and an old women screaming at the poor airport worker about how with all of the problems in the world the one that trumps them all us her missing bag. His father was on the phone with someone from work and his mother was yelling over the phone at cooper about how Ali would not be staying in his bedroom. (Ali was Coopers current girlfriend who had flaming red hair and an equally hot headed personality, Blaine actually disliked her quite a lot but he wasn't going to tell his mother this for fear of being brought into their argument.)
"They're here, they're here!" Cried his mother hanging up on Blaine's brother mid sentence and jumping to hug her parents.

"Blainers!" Said his grandfather pulling Blaine shirt head into his arm and rubbing his elbow along Blaines scalp, completely messing up the gel it took him half and hour to put in.

"Hi Grandpa." He said embracing the taller man.

His grandfather was tall an balding, a fact that he liked to deny by wearing very expensive hats to go with the rest of his very expensive wardrobe. His hobbies involved golf, pool, scotch and getting into heated arguments with his country club friends about just who would be taking home the breeders cup. His Grandmother had long dark curls like Blaine's but was still taller than him, she had a taste for fine jewelry and champagne and had gone from a poor girl living in Virginia to owning one of the biggest houses on the upper east side.