Chapter 16

I'M BACK! I know I'm a couple days late but my life got CRAZY and I couldn't find time to write, Sorry again. But I'm back with a new chapter, that was rather difficult to write, so I really hope it didn't turn out too terrible. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, if you do click that star icon and vote for it. I hope you have a great week and that you enjoy this chapter<3! Oh and follow me on twitter, @klaine_is_bae

Eu nu dețin Bucurie (I'm typing on my macbook air, so just imagine a little Romanian flag there.)

Four days. Four Days and Rachel Berry was still stuck at Finn's house wearing Blaine's polo and some of Carol's bell bottoms from the 70s. Kurt was currently giving a long and excruciatingly boring lecture about why he docent have a snapchat to no one in particular while Finn played color switch next to him. Blaine had gone upstairs to work on his and Kurt's song for the ski contest and Rachel was seriously worried about her and Finn's chances. She didn't know how to write an original song about snow, usually when she was song writing she used what ever emotion she was feeling at the time to channel her writing. However, the only emotion she was experiencing currently was an overwhelming urge to duck tape Kurt's mouth closed. How was she going to do this?

_______________________________________

Blaine yawned, he had been up since 6am and it was currently 11:30 at night, he was trying to come up with a song that was close to being halfway decent, and so far was failing. Blaine was originally from California and snow at Dalton mostly just meant thicker, more expensive trench coats as they walked from class to class. Ugg, thought Blaine. This isn't that hard, what do you think of when you think about snow? car accidents, power outages, annoying brunettes wearing your clothes. In all honesty Blaine would be perfectly happy with sunny skies year round. If only he could sing about that, wait, he could. All Mr. Shue said was it had to be an original song about snow, not that it had to in favor of snow. Well, look out glee club, Blaine Anderson is about to knock all their songs out of the park.

_______________________________________

Santana checked her phone once again. She was currently sitting in her freezing cold car attempting to charge her phone, as the power in her house had long since disappeared. Still at twenty-three percent. Great, just Great.

_______________________________________

Noah Puckerman was not a song writer, yes big ass heart has been freakin' awesome but now he not only had to write a song about snow, but he had to write a good enough song to impress Quinn. He really wanted to win that ski lodge thing, not that he knew shit about skiing but that he really wanted to impress his girlfriend and have her she was WAY out of his league.

_______________________________________

Mercedes crossed our yet another sentence.

"What if we just do the chorus again?" asked Sam, over FaceTime.

"I don't know, we've already repeated it like three times." she replied biting her pencil eraser.

"Okay what about this..."

_______________________________________

"Okay everybody, welcome back to school! I know that little week and a half long break was a speed bump on our work for sectionals but no worries, assuming you all did your homework we should all be in practice and have a few new competitors for sectionals." Will explained looking at his glee members, all of which were wrapped in several heavy layers of clothing as the school board had decided not to waste money on heating in order to pay for the exstention of the parking lot, through that butterfly garden.