Chapter 28

OH MY GAGA GUYS!!! THIS BOOK HAS 10K VEIWS!!! Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me, when I first posted this I didn't think I'd get 10 views and we just hit 10K! But onto the chapter because I know that's what you're all here for.

This is dedicated to CPCoulter because her book "Dalton" is what inspired me to try writing fanfiction.

From:Mike to:Tina,Quinn and Puck.

Mike: hey guys 👋

Puck: sup

Tina: helloooooo

Quinn: 👱🏻‍♀️

Mike: so I've called us all here today because we have a problem.

Quinn: what?

Tina: yes Michael we do have a problem, I just went to your mothers house and she said you are the last piece of pizza?!?

Puck: wait I thought you guys ate like dumplings?

Mike: that's very offensive Noah.

Tina: no it's not?!? We did have dumplings last night? I posted a picture on Instagram, that's where he saw it.

Puck: yeah it is, you really think I'm racist?

Mike: no, no you're not.

Quinn: were probably all just stressed because out president has the same IQ score as the number of men my aunt who's a nun has slept with.

Tina: or the number of times Mr. Shue has said, you're right let's not do journey....

Puck: or the number of weeks Finn would survive on dancing with the stars...

Mike: or the amount of money Kurt had left after he went to sacks fifth avenue...

Quinn: I hate watching the news these days, just Trump, Trump, Trump.

Tina: I agree, but Mike what is this all about?

Mike: Rachel is back together with Jesse.

Quinn: WHAT?!?

Puck: 🤢🤢🤢

Tina: oh my gosh!

Mike: I know, which is why we need to show her what she loves about Finn so hey can get back together.

Puck: how do we do that?

Tina: Quinn you liked Finn at some point. What did you like about him?

Quinn: I don't know he was smart and funny and my mom liked him because he's Christian.

Puck: hey she likes me!

Quinn: that's debatable.

Mike: you did knock her up dude...

Tina: ANYWAY!

Mike: you're right T, we have to focus how about we put together like a montage of them together and put it to Finn singing their song..