Chapter 31

Guys you have been the most amazing and dedicated readers I could ask for!!! Thank you so much for every single comment, vote or read you've given to me and this story! I love all of you so, so much!!!

I don't own glee.

Puck's POV:
"Hey, shhhhh, you're okay.." I whispered holding Quinn in my arms as she shakes in tears on the cool tile of the choir room.
"Honey, please tell me what's wrong." I whispered, wondering who was gonna have what kicked. The blonde managed to pull herself together and sat up looking me in the eyes before begging to speak.
"My mom used to tell me we all have a guardian angel, looking over us in heaven. And that in the darkest moment of our life our angel will give us a single miracle, I always thought Beth was mine. I gave her up and I'll always regret that but I don't know if I was meant to keep her, because after seeing her with Shelby after seeing her with her....mom. I'm not sure anymore if me having Beth was to save me or to save Shelby because as much as I despise it, I don't deserve Beth, I never did." She finished, locking eyes with me.
"I love you ." I blurted out, before I realized what I was doing. Yes, I did love Quinn, more than I'd ever loved anyone or anything and I hoped more than anything that she felt the same way. However, this was the first time either of us had said it out loud.
"I love you too always." She replied taking me hand.
"Always." I said kissing her.
"And Quinn.."
"Yeah.."
"I know you stole that line from Harry Potter seven."
________________________________
Santana's POV:
"Do you think there's more to life, that you know what we can see?" Asked Brittany biting her lower lip, we were lying on the top of the grassy hill we had first met at.
"What do you mean Britt?" I asked squeezing her palm.
"I mean do you believe that we get to choose what we're doing or does the universe already have it written out for us in some sorta book?" She pressed rolling over as to look me in the eyes.
"Hmm." I thought pondering the question.
"No Britt I don't, because I don't think anyone or anything is creative enough to write our love story besides us."
"You think I'm creative?"
"I think you're a genius." I said kissing her.
________________________________
Sam POV:
"Mercedes?" I asked, breaking the peaceful silence as we sat at Breadsticks ending in in our food.
"Yup?" She inquired through a mouth full of Fettuccini Alfredo.
"Do you think I'm a bad person?"
"No, why?"
"I worked as a stripper." I said finally, looking at my food. Okay, I know it sounds funny but it's something that's actually been troubling me lately.
"Aww Sam, she said tracing circles in my palm, you worked to support your homeless family. You'd give anything for them and it's one of the things I love most about you."
"Really?"
"Really."
________________________________
Kurt's POV-
"Mmmm, yeah I agree." Muttered Blaine, staring at his phone.

"You've said that about he past FOUR Blaine! These flowers have to convey lot of unsaid things..." I whine, taking the phone from his hands.

"Honey, you're getting way to worked up about this. Finn and Rachel are not your responsibility He replied, stroking my palm.

"They kinda are, I mean Rachel's my best friend and Finns my brother and now everything's just so... complicated."

"If your waiting for our lives to not be complicated, we'll never get anywhere." Whispered Blaine kissing my forehead.

"I love you."

"And I love you."
________________________________
Rachel's POV-
What had my life become? I had everything, glee, Finn, great grades, my friends. Now I'm lying in a hospital bed alone. The door handle rustles and in struts Jesse, hair perfect as always.

"Hi gorgeous!" He greeted me, planting a kiss on my check.

"Hi." I blushed, I won't deny he's charming.

"So Rachel, I came here to ask you something. Now I might not have Barbra dancing across the stage holding a sign, or a big number that ends with me writing your name in fireworks, or a flash mob with all outer friends and family. But that's the thing about true love, you don't need to be flashy, you don't need to prove it to anyone, it just...is. Rachel, the moment I laid eyes on you it was like I was a blind person, finally seeing for the first time and Rachel you are the most amazing, talented, beautiful, smartest, kindest girl in the world and it would be an honor to love you for the rest of our lives. So, Rachel Berry, will you marry me?

To be continued...