Chapter 9

Hey What's Up Guys, I hope you all had a fabulous week! So I was looking through me feed the other day and you guys have some amazing stuff! So I have a challenge for you, post a comment with the name of one of your stories and we'll all try to read as many of them as we can, start a whole glee fanfic revolution. I'm also thrilled to announce that I am going to do a new story and the plot is going to be picked by you guys, so post comments with ideas down below and which ever idea gets said the most wins! I don't own glee.

Incoming Call: From: Sue To: Will

Will- "Hey Sue"

Sue- "Hello William, I have an update from the NYPD and a flight was booked to Columbus by two teenage boys a few hours ago but they have no idea if it's them or not. They're also trying to locate their phones but so far no luck."

Will- "Well, I'm about an hour out. Have you herd from any of the other glee kids?"

Sue- "The doctors say that Rachel's tactic of singing is actually working and Finn is having longer and more vivid memories, Kurt and Blaine just got back from Westerville and are trying to work on finding Brittany and Santana and the other kids are all planning some form of serenade for them."

Will- "Wow, your actually a pretty good leader."

Sue- "have you not been listening to me ll these years I'm a proven champion."

Will- " I got to go, see if you can get Kurt or Mercedes to call me."

Sue- "Why?"

Will- "Because I need to figure out why they ran away, and those two are always fist to know about gossip, I need to know exactly what happened at that party."

Sue- "okay"

________________________________

Lady Kisses-👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Brittany- Santana, where are you? I've looked all  over and I can't find Nick or Jeff and know your missing too? how is this possible?

_______________________________

From: CNN UPDATS to: Burt Hummel

CNN UPDATES- A eighteen year old girl named Santana Lopez has been reported missing in New York city, the Lima, Ohio resident allegedly ran away with her girlfriend and two other friends, the young girls girlfriend called authorities at 1:46 this morning to report the girls disappearance. The girl is 5'5 has long dark hair, dark eyes and is of latino decent.Authorities are leaning toward kidnapping and possible rape but nothing is for certain, if you have any details on this crime please call  1-800-782-7463 right now.

______________________________

Incoming Call: From:Burt to:Kurt

Burt- "Check CNN!"

Kurt- "Dad, whats wrong?! What happened."

Burt-"Umm.. Brittany just placed a missing persons report for Santana."

Kurt-"Okay, she already had a report on her, we found Brittany. Isn't that a good thing."

Burt- "No son, before we didn't know where earth of them were but we knew they were together which made things a lot easier. Right now Santana has most likely been abducted or kidnapped."

Kurt- "OH MY GOD, NO NO NO NO, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!! <crying>

Burt- "Hey, Kurt calm down , it's gonna be okay"

_______________________________

From: Finn to: Rachel

Finn- I kissed you onstage, at regionals in New York.