Chapter 25

Hi, I'm alive. Sorry I haven't been updating, I have end of the year exams and my soccer season got really hectic. I'm going to try and update as regularly as I can until summer! When (since I won't have school) I'm gonna try out every other day updates. This weeks chapter is devoted to @BattyWritings  I am seriously living for their comments, I'm a little scared they're better then my actual story. I hope you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment if you like it!

From: Tina To: Mike

Tina: So I was wondering if you had any ideas for the social media project, I have zero.

Mike: Ummmmmmmmm......... I don't know.........we could dance?

Tina: I'm not sure about that, dancing has become like our signature thing

Mike: yes! Its great!

Tina: come on, we don't want to only be known as the asian couple who can dance...

Mike: I disagree but fine, I don't know of any good songs though

Tina: telephone is out because Kurt vetoed any gaga song in exchange for not telling Mr. Shue I said journey was outdated.

Mike: Well  I googled it and the only songs about social media are.... less than ideal.

Tina: your less than idea

Mike: thanks Tin, always quick to make me feel better about myself

Tina: I'm a giver

Mike: found the perfect song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5USlsLVQzk

(go to youtube and type in The Afters - MySpace Girl, also I know myspace is dead but screw it this is freakin' fan fiction)

Tina: marry me mike chang

Mike: gladly but you WILL have to change your name to Tina Eloise Cohen-Chang-Chang

Tina: who says I'm even changing my name? #feminism

Mike: haha okay.

________________________________

From: Quinn To: Puck

Quinn: hey

Quinn: hey Puck?

Quinn: are you awake

Quinn: hi?

Quinn: why aren't you answering me

Quinn: hello, Earth to Noah

Quinn: HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn: hhhhhhheeeeeeellllllllooooooo!!!!!!!!

Puck: jesus Quinn in 3 in the morning

Quinn: oh great your up. I need your advise on our social media project.

Puck: this is what this is about? 3 am really?

Quinn: yes this is important. Is going #selfie by the chainsmokers a good idea? like ironically?

Puck: sure, fine, go back to sleep

Quinn: BUT i do like their music now, I mean closer was everything.

Puck: yeah it was fine, dream about it.

Quinn: I don't know though BECAUSE i don't think Kurt or Santana like them

Puck: I'm sure they'll come around.

Quinn: you sure BECAUSE....

Puck: OH MY g_d QUINN! CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS IN THE MORNING!

Quinn: I suppose so

Puck: great, goodnight slut

Quinn: sleep well loser

Puck: I love you.

Quinn: I love you too.

________________________________

Finchel💘Love

Rachel: Are you okay you just got up and left today.

Finn: Rach, we need to talk.

Rachel: Of course, come to the hospital. It's not like I'm leaving anytime soon

Finn: okay, I'll see you soon

________________________________

Finn was used to heartache, by 17 he had lost his father, had his girlfriend cheat on him with his best friend and then lied to him, he had lost his virginity to a closeted lesbian who was only using him and dealt with an on-again off-again relationship with the most emotional girl on the planet. He hated himself because he knew it was his job to be there for her but honestly when he thought about her, he was in a constant state of fear that she might try something like this again. And thats how he found himself walking into the dull grey room Rachel was staying in and sitting at her bedside, tears watering at the surface of his eyes.

"Finn, what's wrong?" asked the broken girl wordily, causing yet another part of Finn's heart to break

"Rachel," he began, using all his might to keep from crying. " I, I  love you but I'm not whats best for you right now. You have a severe mental disorder and, and as much as I love you I know that you being in a relationship with me isn't whats best for both of us... I.... I... so sorry but I really need to work on myself before I can be in a long term relationship again and clearly so do you.... I... I ....I'm .....sorry.......I.....H....h...have...t...to...go." said Finn, bursting into hysterics as he left the room, catching one last glance at the young girl lying motionless in the hospital bed, the sparkle in her eyes missing, replaced with tears.
______________________________

From: Rachel To: Jesse

Rachel: I need you.

Jesse: I'm on my way.

________________________________

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!! I'm gonna dive more into why Finn chose to do what he did and of course whats going on with Rachel and Jesse in our next chapter, I'm not gonna lie St.Berry is kinda my OTP (other than Klaine or course). I hope you enjoyed this chapter, If you did PLEASE vote or comment, I'll love you forever!!!!