Chapter 11

Hi guys, I hope you had an awesome week, I certainly did, the play I star in went off without a hitch and everybody seemed to love it! Also just so you know I am going on a Christmas cruise from the 18th to I think the 30th but don't quote me on it. The reason I'm saying this is because anyone who's been on a cruise knows that wifi is SUPER expensive and really slow, and I won't have a cell signal. So I think I'm just gonna post the chapters for those weeks all together either before I leave or after I get back if you have a big preference regarding that comment and I'll try to do what most people want. That's it, this chapter is a lot fluffier than the last couple so enjoy!
Je ne possède pas Glee🇫🇷

New directions🎼

Will- hey guys, just a reminder that you're assignment for this week is to form groups of four with two guys and two girls and to do a holiday number for us to perform in the Christmas spectacular!

________________________________
From: Rachel to: Finn, Puck and Quinn

Rachel- hi guys, I was wondering if you'd like to be in a group with me, and yes I know it's silly to ask but I believe that you should at least give people a chance to make the wrong decision.

Quinn- Rachel, sorry but I don't really want to work with you. Your kind of a psycho control freak.

Rachel- fine, Finn and I will just find someone else to work with.

Finn- Rachel I just got out of the hospital, I've only had my full memory back for like three days and your already in a fight.

Rachel- okay I'll calm down, Quinn I wish you and Puck good luck on you're performance.

Finn- that's more like it.
________________________________
From: Quinn to: Kurt, Blaine and Santana

Quinn: so here's the thing, I really want to win this Christmas thing and the only way I'm going to do that is by working with you guys.

Kurt- I'm flattered but Rachel is probably gonna win, work with her

Quinn- I'm pretty sick of berry at the moment and I really want to see her loose for once.

Kurt- I don't know Quinn, do you really want to start a war with Rachel?

Quinn- think about when she beat you at defying gravity?

Kurt- bitch your right, I'm in.

Mercedes- you had me at war on Rachel,
I love her but she needs to be knocked down off that pedestal of hers.

Blaine- I'll do it but only because I can't stand to be apart from my kurtsie boo😘.

Kurt- awwwwww😍😍😍😘😘😘

Mercedes - this is so cute it's making me sick.
________________________________
From:Rachel to: Finn, Brittany and Mike

Rachel- hi guys, I NEED to win this and so I have brought together this dream team, Finn and I will sing and you guys will dance and it will be SO good!

Brittany- I don't know what about Santana?

Rachel- come on Britt, please

Mike- Tina said something about doing traditional Asian Christmas songs.

Rachel- you know she was never gonna do that.

Mike- yeah fine you're right, I'll do it.

Brittany- lord tubbibngton says I should, so I will

Rwchel- great so here's my plan....
________________________________
From: Sam to: Santana, puck, Artie and Tina

Sam- we all got ditched by our SO's or we never had someone in the first place. So we haft to work together.