Chapter 2 - Everlasting Impressions

Walking into the school was quite the entertainment. A group of girls were already bitching about me, making sure to be super loud so that I could hear. A guy was forced or rather dared to come up to me and ask for my number, so of course to not hurt his ego and show him up in front of his friends, I gave him a fake number. Then lastly, a nerd of some sort walked into a door.

That was all trying to get to the main office. Seems they don't get new kids here often.

Once I had finally found the office, no thanks to mumbling idiot, I was greeted with an old happy looking woman. She was sat there flicking though what looked to be an antics magazine. Old people.

Walking up, I knocked on the window which made her suddenly shoot up, smiling wide and presence overpoweringly sickly. "Hello there miss, how may I help you?" She sounded so sweet and smothering, I couldn't bare it.

I prefer elderly people to be sweet but still have an attitude. Not act like they should be in a home knitting sweaters. I never want to turn out like that. I could imagine myself being an elderly person who played pranks on the nurses or always escaped the home I was in to go skateboarding in the park.

"The names Harmony Johnson. I'm new and I need my schedule" I smiled a fake smile and saw her roll her eyes, muttering about how us teens are so rude. Blah blah blah, I'm not here to be nice. Another thing you should know about me, I don't do nice, only on the special occasions.

She must be fairly old, she looked about 65 at least. She had a small delicate frame, permed grey hair that reached below her cheek bones, blue eyes and her fashion sense was something else. She was wearing a tie die long skirt, a bright neon pink vest, green sandals and some weird looking brown cardigan.

I mean, I'm all for be yourself but that was just plain weird looking.

While I stood waiting for my new amazing schedule to be printed off, I took in my surroundings. I have to say, it's not a bad looking school. Its much cleaner than the ones iv been to previous and I've been to five high schools.

It was pretty much like your stereotypical high school I suppose. Wide white hallways, lockers lining the walls left and right, some were blue and some gold. All in all same old high school, just different colours this time.

Hearing somebody clear their throat behind me though it was hard to make out due to all the noise going on in the hallways, I turned back around to be greeted with a not so happy looking crazy hippy lady. She was standing there with my schedule with such a pleasant look on her face. Not. Clearly she doesn't like the look of me. My heart is truly broken, really.

"Thanks grams, you have a nice day now." Giving her a salut, I left the livid looking hippy lady and took off down the hall, chuckling.

What a great first impression.

Scanning my timetable I was not impressed one bit. Today consists of English literature, which bored me. Chemistry, which I only liked when we got to blow things up. Accent History, who wants to learn about dead guys anyway? Lunch, favorite lesson ever. Gym, kill me now. Performing arts, drama people are always weird, in my experience anyway. Lastly, Art. Now I could enjoy art I suppose..

So a full day for my first day. Great. Today's the only day that I'm planning to do a full day, or maybe just this week and then from there on out, I'll be skipping.

My first class was in room H709, now where the hell that was, I had no idea. Looking through the packed halls, I spotted a intelligent looking guy that looked like he knew what he was doing around here.

He looked a little younger than me, maybe the year below, boy was he adorable though, with his black short hair, innocent blue eyes and sweet looking smile. He was wearing black pants, a checkered red top that was tucked in, black cardigan over it and some glasses. Ah, your stereotypical nerd.