Chapter 12 - Dodge Ball and a Whole Lot of Nakedness

Gym is just an irrelevance to me, I mean I'm not even in need of it. I work out every day, how else do you think I keep this figure because lets be real I certainly don't eat like a health enthusiast.

Right now I was in the middle of the gymnasium, surrounded by people I couldn't even bare. We were picking teams to play dodge ball will. Oh goody, team picking.

"Right, I want to have two captains. I believe it's the boy's time to become captains. You must pick a mixture of all guys and girls to make it fair" coach called out to all of us. People shot their hands up wanting to be the captain. In all honesty I just couldn't wait to throw balls at people's faces.

If you haven't guessed today all the girls and boys were in the same class. I didn't mind because Treys friends were here and that was always a good thing. May I also add that they looked smoking hot in their kits, defiantly footballers legs. Drawl.

"Okay we'll have Connor and Justin" coach announced while both lads looked at me with hungry eyes. So much sexually tension they have.

"Connor, you first" I saw Connors beautiful eyes light up and Justin sigh in defeat.

"I choose, Harmony" Connor smiled, of course I kindly returned it.

"Trey"

"Seth" woo, we had Seth the little cutie.

Then they continued to call out people's names until we were all equally divided out into teams. Justin directed his team to the far end of the gym where as Connor took us all to the top end. Coach placed red soft balls in the middle of the gym and quickly moved to the side.

"Okay, no aiming for the face, no fighting and so on, you should know what's what by now. On the blow of my whist you may start" at coaches words we all looked at eachother with hungry. Each person finding who they wanted to aim for or how this is perfect for revenge, almost like a showdown. Of course my eyes were aimed on one person and one person only, Trey. Seems that he also had his eyes set on me.

This is going to be fun.

At my last thought the whistle was blown and everybody dashed forward for the balls. I was lucky to grab one and of course I aimed for Trey straight away but of cause he dodge it pretty well.

I could see people around me already walking off to the sides, minimising my chance of protection. I mean come on, the game only just started.

A few balls were being thrown my way but I obviously managed to dodge them. Aiden taught me well when it came to dodging things. However his intentions were for bullets and not soft balls.

The teams were starting to fizzle out and soon there seemed to only be 10 at the most on each team. I was now able to grab a lot more balls which meant more chance to get Trey. I could tell he was thinking the same because his face resembled the same emotion; determination.

After managing to take out a few more of Justin's team, we were left with just me, Connor, Trey and Justin.

With a ball in each of our hands, It was as if time had switched to slow motion. A stare down was what was happening. Connor vs Justin then me vs Trey. We were probably all taking this too serious but hey, were competitive.

It was then almost like something clicked in all of us and we realised the balls. Connor was hit, Justin was hit, Trey was hit and somehow I dodge Trey's ball. Yes!!!

"Wooo!" I sang out in victory and my whole team came rushing out to me. Connor picked me up and smiled up at me. Oh victory is certainly sweet and sexy.

I looked over to see Trey looking at me, shaking his head in disbelief. I just smiled at him and shrugged. To my surprise he also returned the smile with a slight chuckle.