Chapter 16 - Horse Poo?

Ive had just a night to gather a plan, a brilliant plan that I'm sure will make girls avoid Trey for atleast a week. So for the first time in forever, I Harmony Johnson am actually looking forward to school. Shocking right?

So I am here at school at 8 o'clock, on a Friday morning to watch the student body laugh at Trey bloody Lockwood.

I know one thing though, I knackered... Again. I spent most of the night making sure the plan would work. It was an old but golden plan. Trey can't exactly blame after all it was Aidan that taught me how to do it back in the day.

So as I waited for Trey to arrive I was sitting on the bench outside of school, watching as more and more people seemed to arrive. What's a show without an audience? You know how I love to put on a show.

I'm so glad it's Friday. The weekend is always the best.

Tomorrow, Aidan is taking us all out Go Karting, Go Karting! I'm so pumped. It is going to be great and of course I'm going to destroy the guys asses! I love me some racing.

It was something we would do regularly back in the day and I just loved racing with the guys. Of course back then I couldn't actually drive legally so Go Karts were as extreme as I got. However now, I can drive and I can drive good.

As I was thinking about a year ago when I would street race to earn money, a rather familiar song broke my thoughts.

"I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation!"

Whipping my head to the source of the music, I laughed in unison with the whole student body because right in the middle of the parking lot was an angry looking Trey. Okay, a fuming looking Trey. People had there phones out and were recording him, it's working better than I expected.

That's right, I hot wired Treys car so that his stereo was on, blasting Barbie and there was nothing he could do about it. I can't believe he actually came to school, I would have thought he would ditch till he got it fixed. Maybe he is a bigger idiot than I thought.

Once he was parked, he slammed his car shut and marched his way over to me. Classmates were all laughing at him and muttering what they had just witnessed, that was until he stopped right infront of me. Everyone and everywhere was silent.

"Well hello Mr Lockwood, and how may I help you on this fine day?" I asked the fuming looking Trey, my tone seeming to aggravate him even more.

I saw him clenching his fists and take big breaths, almost as if talking himself out of hitting me. "Nice work there Johnson, but I'm still gonna win this bet. Girls here love me and I bet you I can win this bet by the end of the day" he replied so smugly, almost as if saying he has already won. Fat chance Lockwood!

"How's about this, forget last nights bet. I propose we make a new one. We each have till the end of the day to get ourselves a respective date. We meet with our dates at the pizza parlour around the corner from school. If you don't turn up you have to be my slave for the day and if I don't turn up I do something you say. Deal?"

I watched as his face lit up and a smirk appeared on his stupidly perfect face. "We have a deal Johnson. But if your lose, which you will, you have to sleep with me." At his words everybody oooed and my face fumed! What an absolute idiot. "Hope not to see you tonight".