Epilogue

6 Months Later.
Such a true vision of beauty, Maddy and the whole house.

Me and Mads decided that having the wedding at the house would have been sentimental. Though I had been there only a couple of months compared to the rest of the gang, it held memories. It felt like everybody was there together again.

It certainly took a while to clean the whole house. We hadn't really cleaned up properly after the funeral, nobody had the motivation.

But I think we did it. We decorated the front of the house, inside and the back yard where the ceremony was going to take place. Luckily it was a gorgeous day today with the sun beating down on every bodies faces, it could easily be freezing cold and raining considering it is September.

It was a typical white themed wedding with the addition of a wine red. White streamers were place in the yards trees accompanied by dozens of fairy lights. I couldn't wait till it got darker so we could turn them on.

I realise I'd probably punch myself if I caught myself saying that mere months ago but what can I say? With everything that's happened, I've become sappy with my age. Aloud myself to actually feel. Sure the feelings that I've experienced since then have been anything but happy but it's Maddy's big day, I have to keep the sprits high, no matter what has happened.

Back the amazing decoration we've accomplished.

Rose petals made a isle down to the white rose arch we had made and chairs lined either side; All white with a wine red cushions on top.

Further down the back yard were tables and chairs that catered for over one hundred people. A whole hundred. Safe to say I didn't know half of them here. Most of them were gangs that that helped out back in Hawaii but there were a few locals here, obvious to who they were actually socialising with.

We were going the have a three course meal served after the ceremony, a man made bar that had fully qualified staff and we even made a make shift dance floor.

All those wedding magazines can eat their heart out.

Maybe I'll just do this for a living. That would certainly be a business card alright. Harmony Johnson, once renowned badass, at your service. P.S. I won't kill anybody.

I must say though, being the maid of honor has been hard work. No only have I co-organized the whole wedding but I had to organize a hen party to.

Getting married is hard work.

"Everybody, can I get your attention please" I shouted to the foyay of people. "If you'd like to make your way outside, Seth will give you further instructions."

Seth was probably the only one I trusted to allocate people to there seating and I mean that's saying something. It was highly amusing when I had told him he was going to be the Usher. Safe to say his been listening to Usher no stop to 'get into the zone'. Such a dork.

As all the guest were wondering outside, I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom to check on the bride. I had seen her earlier and all she had left was to put her dress on. I already knew she was going to look stunning in it.

Chaos was what I was greeted with as I entered. Make up was all over my bed, brushes were all over the floor and hairspray was thick in the air. I thought all of that stuff was sorted? You wouldn't think that there's only three girls in here. Well at least there was.

"What on earth is going on?" I called out, trying my best not to choke on the hairspray. The stuff is lethal.

Both Holly and Jasmine popped there heads from around the door, looking very stressed. "She won't come out" Jasmine cried. "We've done everything we can to get her out" Holly added.