Book 1 Summary

We last left Katnis and Edward at The Prom.

She spoke with Jacob,  who was asked by his father,  to warn her that they'd be watching her,  and that he wishes for her to break up with Cullen. (Though she didn't understand what made him think they were dating. She'd never told anyone they were because they weren't.)

She was also adorably attacked by Mike,  Tyler and Eric who were really glad to see that she was alright.  They complimented her on her dress before she told them to get back to their dates.

Not long later did she find herself swaying back and forth with Damon Bennett,  a guy she and Bella met earlier when they first arrived in Forms, but had yet had the chance to catch up with during school.  They dance and Katnis asks him if he liked anything he'd seen and he responds by saying yes but that she was taken.

After the song ends,  it's Finally Edwards turn to dance with his Prom date and he couldn't be happier.  They proceed to go outside where she questioned the point of bringing her to Prom when she didn't care to come. 

He explains to her that he wants her to have the most human life kissable,  that he doesn't want her to miss out on anything.  She then tells him that she thought he was going to ask her to change whether than ask her to Prom.  It made more sense to her than him asking  her to Prom. 

The scene ends with the Katnis telling Cullen she loves him and Edward telling her that 'that' was enough for him,  forever.

We all know that Edward loves Katnis far more than she loves him or ever will. 

Katnis,  despite her attempt to ignore them,  finally realizes that she likes Edward more she thought.  Not because he's saved her life a few times but because he's always there for her when she needs him.  He doesn't judge her or make her feel like she's useless.

And Katnis does the same thing for Edward.  She makes him feel human and allows him to be himself with her. He still finds himself waiting for the day she'll start running and screaming in fear of him but u til that day comes...he's going spend her every waking moment making her as happy as he possibly can and keep her safe from any and everyone. 

So, what do you think is going g to happen in Book 2!?

Will Katnis and Edward finally be together or will Katnis continue to hide her true feelings from Edward?

Let their story continue.............