Chapter 4

Hailee is finally announced as water and we both get our blue streaks in our hair. We head to our room, we have a lot of time before dinner, our next meal. The whole day is basically free, so we decide to spend it mingling and decorating our boring blue room. We are silent while we decorate, but Im okay with that. I put up my calendar with a thumbtack along with a poster of the 7 wonders of the world. Hailee is setting up a makeup table for us, the table is white with crystals lining the mirror on top. I of course thank her for bringing one, even though I'm not sure how she brought it in her suitcase. Our silence is getting awkward, but a knock on the door saves it.
"I got it." I say. I open the door to find a short tan girl with a purple streak lining her brown, braided hair. Must be myth I think. She's  holding a round tin with cookies on it.
"Hi! I'm Jazzy Akers!" She chirps. "You probably heard me announced as a myth! I made every element specialized cookies with the help of Ms.Andrews, the myth teacher. Hope you Waters  enjoy!" She says without a breath. She hands me two cookies with marbled blue icing.
"Thanks!" I say," BYE!" Jazzy waves goodbye and leaves. I give a cookie to Hailee. "Wow, that girl can talk." I say taking a bite.
"Ha, yea!" She says nibbling on the cookie. The cookie was good but random. "Shall we mingle?" I ask Hailee.
"About time!" She cheers as she opens the door. We decide to go to the lounge to meet the others.
Surprisingly, the lounge is packed, which is perfect for us. There are guards in every corner of the lounge, and one is Officer Steele. Immediately I walk over to him. His back is turned, giving me a gorgeous view of his shoulders. I go on my tip toes as I approach him. I whisper,"Hello Officer Steele." He turns around quickly and smiles when he sees me.
"Hi Zoey, what are you doing here?" He asks, without looking. Secretive.
"Mingling." I say, rolling my eyes.
"Then go ahead and mingle!" He cheers. I head off to the other side of the room, thinking about how many people weren't actually talking. "Oof!" I say as I get knocked down onto a beanbag chair.
"OH my gosh I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!?" The girl had an almost sprayed tanned skin color with straight blonde hair with a green streak, her green eyes glowed. She looks like she just left the beach.
"Yea! I'm fine! Are you Okay?" I responded quickly as she helps me get up.
" Yeah, yeah. Anyway, I'm Willow." As she talked her green streak swayed..
"I'm Zoey!"
Before engaging in conversation I glance at Liam, who was looking out the double doors.
"So,Willow...." I say still looking at Liam.
"Zoey," she says, "you know your famous right?" That gets my attention.
"Already?!? But nothing happened?" I say worried.
"Everyone thinks you're a spy, or like a villain of some sort, because of him"She nods her head over to Liam. My face gets red and hot. That so weird...so random.
"What?!" I exclaim, "No..none of that is true!" Willow smiles and reaches over to get a cup of water.
"I personally think otherwise," she whispers. "Ya know..." she makes kissy noises.
I honestly lose my will to talk to her. I plaster fake smile on my face and say "umm, sorry gotta go, there's, uh, something I have to go do." Luckily Willow respects that and says, "Alright, nice meeting you!" I push my way through the crowd to make it to the refreshments table. On the table, there's red plastic cups, markers (to write your name on) juice, water, snakes and napkins. I snatch a marker and napkin and quickly scribble
"meet me in 805 in 5 minutes -Zoey"
On the way out I tap Liam's shoulder and drop the note in front on him. With that, I leave the lounge.