(CH.1: The Beginning

A normal day alike from any other for the earl had started off by the smell of a warm breakfast and heated earl grey. For the boy, the mornings had been problematic. Pushing the cart prepared into the room the butler remained posture just as always.

"Morning, young master"

Letting out a paranoid groan the boy turned over, away from the butler "Go away"

"I'm afraid I can not, for you see we both have duties to attend to" Trying hard to not just yank the boy out of bed he let out a sigh

"I'm afraid I can not, for you see we both have duties to attend to" Trying hard to not just yank the boy out of bed he let out a sigh. Before another word Ciel rose from bed, sitting up he continued to snuggle with the blankets. "But It's cold" Ignoring his master's words the demon put the tray on the other's lap. Then standing to the side of the boy the butler watched over, the boy nibbling on a scone. "What is for today?" "Today we have another company meeting"

"Oh, how delightful.." sarcastic words spat from the young earl's lips "Not interested?" An eyebrow rose from the demon

"It's merely just a game" Unexpected words were to be heard again, feeding into the ruthless demon's desire for a taste or even a little drop of the broken boy's soul.

"Indeed"

Arranging the paperwork to be set out for his master a... minor interruption occurs. A loud bang coming from the kitchen along with the scrambling noise of the footsteps of the worried servants running around. "What an unblissful bunch" Making his way, the smell of burnt food annoyed him. How would such an earl approve that?! One step in the damaged doorway the demon took a pause of silence before resting his hand on the top of his head. Glaring over, finger first being pointed to Bard "What is this?! And Meyrin, care to explain the broken dishes?" The Butler said aloud raising an eyebrow for the second time of the day. Turning around to only be greeted with mud over the hallway floor the butler glared FIN- *Letting out a sign he mentally had given up on them already so early in the day. "I ask you to take care of this mess by ten on the clock. Morning hours" He made sure his voice was loud enough to be heard by the end of the long hallway, strictness in his voice that struck fear into the servants as they were looked down on.

The day had gone on now. Along with the tasks and challenges the butler had to come across. With the day now gone, the butler prepared his schedule for tomorrow in his small room. like a blade balancing on the sharp point, a word on the tip of his tongue, a faint view of something he's trying to make out. It was the boy. Not of his words or tone and even thoughts but the atmosphere felt different in a way. The butler watched the flame of the candle dance on his desk as if it would help. Eventually unable to think he stood. Curiosity killed the cat I guess you could say

Step by step with only a lit candle in the grasp of a gold candle holder the butler walked through the hallway guarding the manor as he preferred over organizing papers

Step by step with only a lit candle in the grasp of a gold candle holder the butler walked through the hallway guarding the manor as he preferred over organizing papers. Although just in time it seemed it was now that he must put the little master to bed. Walking down the long hallway, senses overcame him just as he got to his master's door. Stopping, Sebastian stood by. Listening to every breath and the smallest of movement that a demon such as himself could hear. The movements of paperwork and the pen gliding against the paper filled the silent room. Confused about why something like that would've stopped him he grew curious. A smirk present on his face quickly had been hidden while another person entered the hallway. Standing back up straight, his steps continuing after. Passing Lau, something not always normal he knew that visiting the earl had always been his fancy for the main reasons. Waiting for an arrival of a show. An interesting day to come ahead...