(CH.10: Presence

Shocked from before Ciel couldn't decide what to do. Sebastian had brung his face past Ciel's whispering softly in his ear. "Bocchan~" The demon licked up his young masters ear to the tip biting lightly. To this Ciel let out a unexpected moan.

"Is this to your liking?" Sebastian said playfully as Ciel looked away trying to hide his blush.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"Shh.." Sebastian replied moving his leg upward between Ciel's, making him uncomfortable.

Sebastian held his masters face back to his, suddenly pulling him into a deep kiss. Sebastian thought Ciel would give in but he wouldn't budge. Moving away from the kiss Sebastian began to slide his young masters shirt off, though Ciel held onto it not allowing him.

"You wouldn't want to make me upset, now would you..?"

"Sebastain..!"

"Please keep calm my lord." The demon whispered in a seductive tone biting at the boy's neck, while a smirk appeared across his face. Ciel moaning softly to his touch didn't seem to notice his shirt has already been taken off.

"T-This isn't what you.. want.." Ciel said weakly.

"Oh but it is.." Sebastian purred.

Ciel tried to slip out of his butlers grasp once again but failed miserably, which only annoyed the demon more so.

"Ts.." Pulling Ciel back underneath him, he went for another kiss wanting to taste more of the boy. Sebastian went to force his tongue into his masters mouth, but refusing to open his mouth Ciel kicked at the butler.

"You should really try giving in sometime."

Sebastian flashed his eyes in a threatening way, (Picture above) gently groping Ciel's member through his clothes. "Your appearance is just begging for it-" all went silent. "Seems like someone is desperate.." A voice from behind them called out. He had been so focused on the boy he didn't notice the other going their way. Sebastian snarled. "You again.."