(CH.16: A Confused Butler

Reaching downward the small fragile body he currently was grinding lightly against. Sebastian senced someone near. The atmosphere going silent seemed to crush the air around them. No words was said till Ciel broke the ice. "Sebastian. Move." Obeying his order the Raven haired demon removed himself from the Earl. At the point of confusion Sebastian realized it was time to leave. Standing up and adjusting his appearance along with cleaning up and re-dressing his master, he crossed the room. "Pardon me young master.." With a following nod off approval Sebastian had bowed and left the room leaving Ciel to his actions.

. . .

Later on into the day a piles of papers had been stacked onto his office desk consisting of many company requests. Beginning to grow annoyed from the feeling of a golden set of eyes looking upon him he snapped. "What is it you're looking at?!" Quite entertained from the unpredictable actions of the little Earl Claude smiled softly. "I apologize. It's there anything you wish for me to do or take care of?" Knowing not much of his Butler's rival Ciel knew he didn't know much about himself, at least that's what he thought. With annoyance in his voice Ciel replied. "...Take care of this work." hoping Claude would buy his words since Sebastian never did his work, but helped him instead. "Yes my.. um." Not thinking much of it Claude didn't know how to address the boy before him. Hurriedly completing the empty sentence Claude left unfinished, Ciel spoke aloud. "Master.." bowing down to the Earl as a thanks and part of his service he rose his head to a huge hard covered book that was thrown his way that quickly hit his head. "Och.." picking up the book that seemed to have no title he looked puzzled. 'Why does this have to be so God damn huge!' Sighing and returning his view back to the demon Ciel spoke in a emotionless tone. "It's Sebastian's schedule, you should get use to it." On his way out of the room he stopped half way under the door frame. "If you mess anything up I'll have to punish you." Glaring coldly Ciel slammed the door shut.