(CH.13: Attached..?

As if time stood still Ciel was more worried than ever of asking why his kidnapper was standing side by side from his butler. Looking over at him They both looked very alike though that didn't matter to the young earl. Ciel never dared to get close with another being nor open up about how he felt. Labeling the care of affection toward another as useless. after the sacrifice of his soul, he blocked out anything that would get in the way of his work. But the same demon he had formed a contract with was a exception at times. Breaking the silence in this room, Sebastian spoke. "For the protection of your image I have to be away for a little, please pay this no mind." Hearing this Ciel changed from being shocked to pure anger, upset from the sudden change. Noticing this Sebastian sighed. Although playing this in his mind he would have expected his master to not be this upset but surely there must be another reason as to why he took this so hard. Could he be attached?.. "Stay here. That's an order!" The young boy replied. As if rushed Sebastian raised his voice, getting annoyed. If glaring daggers into the young boy was possible, Sebastian would have already pierced though him. "No. Our contract consists me helping you achieve your goal till the very end when I take your spoiled ungrateful soul. Now you will listen to me, understand?" Quickly rushing up to the red eyed demon, his master swung his hand. Stopping an inch away from Sebastian's face, another gloved hand stopped him. Glaring up at the other, the golden eyed demon kindly smiled amused with this moment. The young boy yanked his hand away looking back at Sebastian who returned the same expression. Furious, his young master stormed out of the study closing the door behind him.