(Ch:9: Sweet words

As time passed Sebastian walked through the front gates, into the garden with Ciel still in his arms. It was a silent yet windy night, and the stars shined down from the sky onto the reflecting flowers. Ciel couldn't stop thinking much of what had happened. It felt as he had seen that butler before. "Claude..." Ciel mumbled trying to think back.

"My lord you seem to be silent, is everything alright?" Sebastian question in a concerned tone. 

Ciel just nodded. It had seemed his voice was weak. "Sebastian?" 

"Hm?" Sebastian hummed. 

"Have I met with Claude before?" Sebastian glanced over to Ciel as the wind grew stronger. 

"Not that I know of."

Ciel stayed silent looking at the forest they had just walked through, until Sebastian stopped walking.

"Ciel.." His young master looked up at him confused.

"Promise me to never leave my side as I am to you and your commands." Sebastian said blankly looking straight ahead with his hair covering over his eyes.

"My day will come when I would have no choice but to leave." Ciel answered honestly returning to his normal expression, not understanding of what he ment.

Sebastian tightened his grip onto Ciel by a little, lowering his head.

"Sebast-" Ciel stopped as he seen a tear roll down Sebastian's face.

"Promise as a order." Sebastian said forwardly. 

"I promise as an order." Ciel answered uncertain to believe of what he saw.

Ciel went to jump out of his butler's grasp, just as a hand stopped him. Sebastian had pushed Ciel to the grassy path forcefully, and held his masters face up to his with a soft smile that quickly turned into a lustful smirk. "Never to leave..."