(CH.12: Confused

Pulled aside, navy blue window curtains let in rays of light as Sebastian glanced down at his young master unsure of his self control from the day before.

"Time to wake up, no time must be wasted." Slowly waking up, Ciel rubbed his eyes half awake, making out a blurry image of his butler. "W-Where is my tea..." Ciel asked tiredly. Helping his master sit up, Ciel jolted up fully blushing. "Are you alright?" The raven haired teased, quite obvious to the demon.

"I'm fine.." Ciel said stiffly, switching his expression. Ever since the contact between the boy and the demon happened to get more closer than for comfort, Ciel had been over thinking. Questioning if he really had feelings for the demon.. The one to eventually throw his lifeless body away as he consumes the soul of the once living, like many others to only play apart of a continuous cycle. And the one who had been the only one to surprise his young earl unlike any other. Now to the smallest touch the boy would react in a way making him recall everything that happened. Noticing every perfect thing about the demon, forgetting about all the horrid things he could have done throughout his existence. To Ciel he looked pure as snow to only melt away showing what really lies underneath. Himself. His true self. "Sebastian.."Ciel called out looking upon his butler who was pouring his young master a cup of grey earl tea from a height. Sebastian looked over to his young master in return, biting his bottom lip seductively for a second which made the boy blush more so.

"Yes?" The demon said offering the cup of freshly prepared tea in his hand to the young boy. Looking away from his butler's crimson eyes accepting the cup of tea, Ciel confronted. "About yesterday.." Stopping his young master from continuing, Sebastian held the side of his young masters face gently towards himself. "What do you mean?.." Slapping his butler's hand away Ciel glared not in the mood for ignoring the topic, casting it away. Bringing the top of the cup to his mouth he took a small sip enjoying the sent that trailed with. "I'm not interested in your games." Sighing the butler moved away. "I apologize for the way I have acted." He lied. Enjoying every second of the overpowering control over Ciel. Sebastian had to bite his lip from any sounds escaping. All while his young master was taken away he'd been worried of what could have happened. Who could have took ahold of him. Himself not being pure as a angel normally had the thought at times of Ciel underneath him begging for more as he made the young boy call out the demons name weakly at his peak. Like a young kid the thought of something of his being suddenly taken away angered him.

"D-Don't.. It was.. my fault." Ciel said softly looking up to Sebastian. The demon chuckled to only change from treasuring how the boy looked irresistible, to guilt that poured over him along with regret that weighed on himself to only drown in whatever he had left. "I.. have something I need to talk about with you later on." Scanning his butler with curiosity Ciel decided he was up for whatever the tall raven haired had panned to say than to order it out of him. With a nod of the young boy the morning continued like many others. with a more devilish smirk the boy blushed deeply trying to ignore the demons hypnotizing pleading eyes throughout the day...

Finishing up his meal the demon had made himself by scratch the boy enjoyed the seasoned flavor that danced on the tip of his tongue. Pushing his chair away from the table he stood up, making his way to his study where the demon was expected to be. Just ahead two large wooden doors blocked his way. Opening them Ciel's eyes widened as he stood frozen. "W-What is he doing here..?"