(CH.4: A Gift

I apologize for not continuing the story. I haven't been in a well state lately.

I continued walking back to my bedroom behind Sebastian which was the only part of the day I seemed to enjoy cause I felt safe. It was silent the whole time which surprised me since Sebastian usually picks on me. In the halls of the manor there are blue and gold vaces that I looked at to only see my Butlers figure as we passed by. He probably knew I was looking at him though I didn't see any notice.  As I was about to say something Sebastian glanced at me which made be blush a dark red. What was the point of that?! It made me curious though I'm thinking way to much. 

As we made our way he opened to door putting a smirk across his face and I walked inside only to glare back. I can't bring myself to say anything cause I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened before. Why does he have to annoy me so much..

Crossing my room I noticed a small maroon box on my bed. I picked it up examining it. 

"What is this?"

 "It's a gift that was left for you by lady Elizabeth. Though I must say she looked quite happy to deliver it. I only hope that you keep it..."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and opened the box. I bet he was just watching to see my reaction to mock me of it later. As I lifted up the top of the small designed box I stared at it shocked.

 W-Why...

"Is everything alright master?" Sebastian said with a concerned tone.

I stayed silent. Viewing a necklace that belonged to my mother. I guess it was passed down to Lizzy though she decided to lay it upon me. As much as I wanted to unbottle my emotions I wasn't able to so I just brushed my finger across the front.

The necklace was a rusted gold locket that held a small picture of me with my family. I closed it and set it aside me. As much as I wanted to remember the moments that seemed peaceful I couldn't go back. If anything It was too late. 

"Ciel?" 

As a response I looked up to see my butler looking down at me with glowing red eyes