(CH.8: Someone..

Review of last chapter

Ciel slowly sat up on a queen size bed rubbing his eyes to only see a tall man walk into the room he was in. Half asleep he didn't notice or care of where he was. "Where is Sebastian?.." Ciel mumbled. "Sorry to interrupt you, though my master ordered me to bring you here. Pardon me for my actions." Ciel then remembered everything from the day before and began to panic...

 The butler took out, and opened a pocket watch from his left jetted pocket, glancing at it. "Please follow me." He said emotionless before closing it and placing it back, then adjusting his glasses upright. "My master has arrived."

________________________________________________

Claude reached his hand out to help him up which earned him a glare from the young earl. This seemed to entertain him since he was not use to such actions. "I can help myself up." Ciel said vulgarly, slapping his hand away. To this Claude looked down at him with curiosity. He nodded and walked out of the room with the boy following behind him to a open room much like Ciel's game room, so he figured Claude's master must be around his own age with all the board games placed around and a common one, which is also Ciel's favorite, chess. Ciel took a seat to a table with a card deck on top of it. "I'll be getting you both tea, I hope you don't mind." Claude said, and Ciel nodded. Once Claude left the room, Ciel reached out his hand to grab the deck of cards but was startled by a loud noise of the doors swinging open with a tall blonde boy appearing. 

"Oh, you must be Ciel! Please call me Alois.." He purred leaning his face close to Ciel's causing him to jump back, looking away. 

"Could you not be so close to me, get off!"

"Why should I" Alois grinned.

"Because I said so."

"How about.. No."

Ciel sighed with annoyance. 

"What's that?" Ciel said pointing behind Alois.

 Not having much options he took the chance and pushed Alois to the ground. running out the room, not looking back. Nothing about this felt right, which worried him as he turned the corners getting more lost in the hallways. But sudden flashbacks from when he was running through the halls of the old manor stopped him. The walls were burning, falling apart, and bloodcurdling screams echoed through the rooms. Ciel couldn't move, then remembering his parents, burning, sown together, sitting upright in a chair as if they were alive which was a eerie sight for anyone who passed by. Slowly losing his sanity, his lungs began to feel tight, begging for air as his breathing was unsteady, making him feel lightheaded on the verge of passing out. Ciel fell to his knees holding his ears to block out the screams of the dead that haunted him. "S-S... SEBASTIAN!!" Soon later the Trancy butler got to Ciel surprised of what he saw. He knew of the boys horrid past but wasn't sure if he had fully recovered. After all everything had happened on his tenth birthday leaving him mentally scarred, causing his self hatred to turn to a blood thirst for revenge. "Ciel-" Claude had reached his hand out to Ciel but was suddenly pushed into a wall. "Didn't people ever tell you to stay away from things that aren't yours?" Adjusting his tie, he walked over to Ciel and held him close, noticing his state. "Master!" Somehow this took Ciel back to his normal self, still frightened. Ciel tightly held onto Sebastian's suit heavily breathing. "There, there bocchan.." Alois then ran into the same hall upset. "Claude! Stop him!" Ignoring his master Claude stood up, putting his glasses back on. "I'll look forward to seeing you soon." "There wont be a soon for you and my master." Sebastian said sternly walking past Claude, sending a glare his way. "Soon.."