NaruYosu- Staring

After a rather tiring mission, Team 7 and Team 8 decided to have a nice meal at Yakiniku Q's. Though halfway through it started to get a bit awkward.

It didn't take long for some to notice that Naruto had been staring at Yosuga for an embarrassing amount of time. Sakura rolled her eyes, elbowing him in the ribs.

"What?" Naruto whispered, rubbing his side. Sakura suggestively raised her eyebrows, nodding her head towards Yosuga and mouthing 'talk to her'.

The thing was, Naruto and Yosuga hadn't talked in a while. With her becoming an ANBU and his frequent missions, it had been hard to keep in touch. This was the first mission they had been assigned to together in quite a while, which somehow made it awkward for him to start a conversation with her.

'What do I say?' He mouthed back. With Sakura being right next to him, he could have whispered, but at a table full of seasoned ninja, it was bound to be heard by most. Sakura rolled her eyes again before starting a conversation with Ino and Hinata. Movement from across the table caught Naruto's eyes.

Kiba, also being in the ANBU, seemed to be communicating with Yosuga in some secret language. Some kinda of stupid ANBU language, no doubt. Naruto felt his chest clench when she laughed at whatever he said before her eyes met his own.

His face erupted in red, and he quickly looked down at his meal, acting like he had been eating the whole time. He heard Yosuga laugh again, making Naruto choke on his barbecue.

"Are you okay, Naruto?" Kakashi questioned. He had been too busy talking to Asuma to pay attention to his students. Yosuga gave Naruto a questioning look while Kiba tried hard not to laugh. Shikamaru let out a sigh, having witnessed the hole ordeal beforehand.

"Y-yeah." Naruto nodded as he finished choking. "I'm fine." He cleared his throat, glaring at Kiba who had started laughing out loud, catching the attention of the entire table.

Though Choji never stopped eating his food.

---

Someone take Wattpad away from me honestly.

And I'm t r y i n g to update the next chapter of Glassy Sky, but lord I missed two weeks of school and I'm just gonna fail all my classes.