NaruYosu- Never

I broke the pattern in the book to write this piECE OF SHIT CHAPTER IM SORRYYYYYYY

---

Her sweet lips pressed against his forehead in a soft, gentle kiss, and a smile lit his face. No matter how many times she did that, he'd never get tired of it.

Giant, heavy drops of rain unforgivingly fell from the sky.

Her smile was something he could never forget. It was bright, and lively. The complete opposite of her neutral expression, and sometimes even her personality.

Just seeing her made him grin like an idiot. She didn't even have to be looking at him, just being in her presence was enough to make his heart thump a mile a minute.

He stared into her blank eyes, the reality of the situation still not quite setting in.

It was even better when she was in his arms, whether they were just relaxing or sleeping or she was giving him a hug. He loved the warmth and security her touch brought. He felt so safe just there with her.

His eyes met Sasuke's.

"Yosuga?" He spoke with an eyebrow raised. She had suddenly thrown herself into the ground, spreading out on the grass.

"Sshhhh." She breathed, closing her eyes. She took a deep breath, and just laid there. Naruto chuckled, deciding to lay down with her. She took hold of his hand once he got comfortable next to her. Neither of them said anything.

He looked down to Kakashi, who held her in his arms.

"Do ever eat anything that's not ramen?" Yosuga rolled her eyes, leaning her chin on her fist. Naruto raised an eyebrow, stuffing his face with the noodles.

"I eat onigiri from time to time." He shrugged, slurping down half his bowl. Yosuga's nose wrinkled.

"You only eat that when I drag you to Emiko's shop." She mumbled.

"But I still eat it, don't I?"

Sasuke stumbled back with a gasp, like he was just now realizing what just happened.

"Do I have to go? Can't I just say I got sick or something?" Yosuga whined, her voice muffled from her face being pressed into a pillow. She was exhausted, and did not want to go to a clan meeting. As fun as the other clan heads were, she really was not feeling it today.

"I don't think you can just skip a clan meeting, Yosu-chan." Naruto chuckled, scratching his cheek. Yosuga huffed. When did he become the voice of reason?

"Lame."

Sakura was crying. He had never seen her cry that hard before.

"Naruto!" Tears of joy filled Yosuga's eyes as she frantically ran to him. His heart spiked, hearing her voice for the first time in so long. He started to run towards her.

"Yosuga!" He practically screamed. How long had it been? Since he had seen her? Since he knew she was safe? For all he knew, she was dead this whole time. But here she was right here, using what was left of her strength to launch herself into his arms, on the brink of tears.

They fell to the ground, arms wrapped around eachother. He breathed in her scent for the first time in so long.

"Yosu-chan, I thought- you-" he couldn't seem to find the right words. "Please never leave me again." His voice cracked, but he didn't care, and neither did she. She nodded into his shoulder.

"Never."

Blood dripped from his fingers. His hand was covered with it. So was Sasuke's.

Never.

After what felt like forever, tears filled Naruto's eyes, and he fell to his knees.

"No." He choked out, slowly shaking his head.

What had he done?