Yosuga x Hinata- Kiss

A lovebug requested this, and even tho I kinda forgot about it, I've never been one to turn down my readers ❤️❤️

But sorry it's kinda sucky. You deserve better

---

"Hinata!" The name was shouted down the street, yet still didn't meet the ears of the intended person. Yosuga huffed, quickening her pace. "Hinata!"

This time, her call was heard, and said girl finally turned around, a question in her eyes. Though, that question quickly gave way to endearment when she saw that it was Yosuga who was calling her, her cheeks immediately turning red.

"O-oh, Y-Yosuga!" She brought her hands together infront of her chest, a smile on her face as Yosuga stopped infront of her. "How-how are you?"

Yosuga looked into Hinata's eyes, a determined look on her face before taking the girl by her shoulders.

"Wha-" And then she kissed her on the cheek, making the red on Hinata's cheeks turn ten shades darker. She sputtered.

"Kiba said I wasn't a good girlfriend if I don't kiss you more often. Now that I think about it, it doesn't make much sense but- Hinata!" The pale-eyed girl had fainted, and for a second Yosuga thought she might have killed her, but when she crouched down beside her, Yosuga noticed her chest was still rising up and falling down. She let out a sigh.

She blamed Kiba.

---

Hinata is so pure I feel like I'm defiling her by writing this but here ya go!

Also, a triple update for you guys cause you're the best and I suck at updating.
Honestly, don't you guys just love it when I stop posting chapters for months?