SasuYosu- Judging

"How much you wanna bet that shirt came from a back-alley dumpster?"

"I don't place bets if I know I'm gonna lose."

And here the couple is again, this time sitting at a lunch table, quietly judging everyone within eyesight. Yosuga sipped on her drink, a small smile on her face as she leaned into Sasuke. She let out a hum as something caught her eye, a bright orange sweater, from across the lunchroom. She vaguely pointed at it.

"Right there. If you don't wear that to prom I'm breaking up with you." She drawled. Sasuke scoffed.

"I would rather die." Yosuga let out a betrayed guffaw, leaning away from him to look him in the eye.

"You would rather break up with me than wear that?" She bitterly asked, despite the grin on her face. Sasuke raised his eyebrows, as if thinking it over for a moment. He let out a sigh.

"This relationship was bound to end at some point." Yosuga gasped and lightly shoved him.

"You are despicable, Sasuke Uchiha." She laughed.

"You know, if you're going to judge me, maybe make it a little less obvious?" Naruto grumbled, sitting down at the table, his food tray in hand. It was then Yosuga realized the orange sweater belonged to him.

"If the orange sweater is what you're talking about, can you really blame them?" Sakura also made her appearance, taking a seat next to Yosuga.

"My mom made it! I can't just not wear it!" Naruto exclaimed. Yosuga hummed, sharing a look with her boyfriend. "What?" Naruto narrowed his eyes at the two.

"This friendship has been fun, but we can't be seen with you anymore."

"Seriously!?"

---

Lolololol I'm so lazy

Why is Sasuke x Yosuga so hard to write!? Like I love the ship, but omg I can never think of a scenario for them!

Also, how are your summers going? Hope they're great!!

I honestly can't wait to post the first chapter of the next book cause I have so so so many ideas for Shippuden yes pls