SasuYosu- Bandage

I tried
---

Yosuga stared blankly down at her hand that was grasped firmly in Sasuke's fingers. Warmth spread from his touch, her own freezing fingers slowly heating up.

It wasn't as romantic as you might think.

"Why does it have to be so cold?" Yosuga mumbled. "Why can't it just be warm all the time?"

"Because that's not how seasons work." Sasuke drawled. He was currently more focused on wrapping his idiot partner's hand in bandages, because apparently it was just too difficult to not get injured on a mission, no matter how simple. She sat on a table in front of him as he stood.

"There are some places where it stays mostly warm during winter. Like Suna." The green-haired kunoichi shrugged, doing everything she could to keep herself from shivering, so as to not look stupid in front of her partner.

"Too bad we don't live in Suna." Sasuke mumbled, just barely listening to her. Yosuga raised an eyebrow at her hand.

"You're not very good at this, are you?" She questioned, peering down at his handy work. Sasuke huffed.

"It's harder than it looks." He muttered bitterly.

"It's really not."

"Well if you're so gifted, why don't you do it?" Yosuga raised another eyebrow at him, lifting up her bandaged hand.

"I mean, I would, but I'm the one injured here." She slightly flinched when she wiggled her fingers for emphasis. Sasuke brought a hand to his face, letting out a sigh. "Sorry we can't all be as perfect as you, Uchiha."

"You're a sixteen-year-old S-Rank Jounin, the head of your clan, and The Green Goblin." Sasuke recited, looking at her blandly. Yosuga rolled her eyes.

"Okay, and?" She shrugged. Sasuke continued to give her an unimpressed look, so she tried to smile to lighten whatever mood filled the small hotel room.

"Sometimes I think you just try to get injured so I can make a fool of myself trying to bandage you." Sasuke crossed his arms. Yosuga's smile grew. He sighed again. "I thought so."

"You could always just learn how to bandage."

"I could also just let you bleed out."

"But you won't."

"Debatable."

---

Honestly, I see Yosuga and Sasuke more as siblings than a romantic couple. I don't know, just for some reason it hard for me to come up with scenarios for these two, maybe because I see them as such a platonic pair. But you guys can ship whoever you want, don't let me sink it.

So I've decided the NaruYosu song is Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood and the SasuYosu song is the one in the video, Six Eight by Gabriel Garzón-Montano.