SasuYosu- Flirt

Road to Ninja Sasuke is my fave Sasuke sorry not sorry I love him and whoever wants to fight me can do it cause you'll never make me not love him

Featuring my bae Road to Ninja Sasuke
---

Yosuga stood with a deadpanned expression at the boy holding a rose in front of her. Her eyebrow lifted.

"What?" She questioned.

"Take it, its for you." Sasuke winked at her, making Yosuga roll her eyes, taking the rose from him. "You're my one and only." This made Yosuga scoff.

"Oh, so Sakura isn't? Or Ino, or Hinata or Tenten?" She crossed her arms, making the Flirt let out a chuckle and flip his hair.

"Babe, I'm a pimp. It's what I do. Just know that you're the only one for me." He pulled her in by the waist, but Yosuga wasn't moved. She shoved her hand in his face when he tried to kiss her, pushing her away from him.

"An idiot, is what you are." She hit him atop the head with the rose, which couldn't affect him any less. "Maybe since you can't help but flirt with other girls I'll just spend my time with Kiba, or Naruto." This received an exaggerated gasp of betrayal from her boyfriend.

"Babe!"

----
K I totally stole this from this book called The Fabulous Adventures of Sassy Sasuke but you should totes read it cause it kills me and Road To Ninja Sasuke is my bae.