01

Meet the Sanders

Kayla Sanders

Hay Hay Hay! The Names Kayla Sanders! :) I'm 18 years old and I'm originally from Melbourne, Australia. I have a twin sister named Jayla and a older one names Bec. When I was about three me sisters, dad and I moved to the states once my mom dissapeared, which is just fucked like, where could a pregnant go to so fast? Anyway me and my sisters are in this popular YouTube group together, and were pretty funny if I say so myself.

I have to say I'm a hardcore directioner and janoskianator, sometimes me and Jayla just vlog about how perfect they are, we can get carried away. Bec is just a shame because how can she love the wanted but hate 1D? She's fucked. But at least she not a total slut like Jayla..

It all started in year 9 for homecoming, my date, Monte who was and probably still is the most popular guy from High School, was nice enough to ask me out. But I had a feeling it wouldn't last when he ditched my the day of and made out with my twin sister, MY TWIN.

Anyway that's a thing of the past. Oh! I loveeeeeeeeee chocolate, if you give me chocolate I will love you forever.

I guess I consider myself a blogger if some sorts to haha. Well enough about me lets change the topic to someone else..

#SINGLEANDREADYTOMINGLE ayeee turn up ;)

Bec Sanders

Sup! Names Becca-Marie, but I go by Bec because my full name is just too much. I'm 20 years old and the oldest sibling out of us Sanders girls.

The one thing that pisses me off is when you just barge into my room like the fuck ever heard of privacy? Another thing I hate the fact that my sister shun me JUST because I like The Wanted instead of One Direction, faggots..

I do a bit of singing and play the piano but the musical stuff is my sisters talent definitely not mine haha. I have a boyfriend.. sorry not sorry. His names Sammy, but i just call him Sam. He is just too perfect!! By the way I love chocolate .. baii!

Jayla Sanders

Ello There! As you may already know my names Jayla Sanders. I'm 18 years old and very attractive as some might say. My sisters can be total assess sometimes and I guess I can be one at times aswell.. haha no I'm not.

I absolutly lovE One Direction more than anyone else in the whole wide world! I love chocolate and Niall Horan ;) To be honest I don't get why Kayla keeps calling me a slut like, I know I might've fuck one or two guys.. maybe three but that is no proof that I'm a slut!! She only calls me that because she claims that I 'stole' her homecoming date in year 9, what a prissy.

Well that's all for now adios and good bye !

--------------------------------------------

A/N

So what do you guys think? I just decided that I wanted to write a fanfic so enjoy!

Comment.

Vote. :))

IG: @cutexirwin 

Twitter: @klintomlinson

~Kay ✨