10

Problems

Jai Brooks

Ariana? Why the hell is she calling me?

I mean we broke up 6 months ago and now she decides to call me? I might as well answer.

"Hello?" I say completely annoyed with her.

"Hey Jai"

"What Do you want Ariana."

"Congratulations on your new slut."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"What the hell do you want -and why are you calling me?"

"To see how you're doing."

"Stop with the bullshit Ariana, you dumped me, and were no longer a couple. Get over it."

And with that, I hung up and continued to eat my breakfast.

Kayla Sanders

I was awoken by my obnoxoius sisters, blasting music loud as hell.

I was obviously pissed, I mean its Saturday and what person in their right mind would be up this damn early on a Saturday? Let alone trying to wake people up this early on a Saturday?

I marched downstairs to see what the fuck was going on. I was probably looking a mess but oh well.

First things first, I decided to call Jai

Ring

Ring

Ring

Please leave your messa-

Hmm. That was wired why wouldn't he answer. He usually always answers my calls.

I thought I'd go over there to see what was up with him.

I threw on some sweats, a t-shirt and some shoes and i was on my way.

10 minuets later

I was at his house in about 10 minuets, a quick walk actually. As I waited for someone to answer the door I swore I heard some yelling from inside, probably the twins I thought.

20 minuets went by and i was extremely impatient. None of the boys were answering and not only was I pissed, but I was worried. I knew they'd still be here because Luke, Beau and James love too sleep in like myself, and Skip is most likely watching TV waiting for them to wake up.

I took it upon myself to at least look in there window only to see Jai and his ex, Ariana.

It's not like they were kissing or anything or just surprised me that she was there in the first place.

I watched a little longer, totally not a stalker by the way, just to see if it would be nesscasary for me to bust through to wind and beat her ass. I mean, he is my boyfriend now, and I'm not taking any chances.

I quickly got out of the way as I noticed her making her way to the door. Hell I'm not trying to get hit.

I watched as she stormed out of his house, in total rage, not even noticing me luckily, yelling at him and such.

"I hate you!" She yelled at him.

"Whatever bitch, have a nice life!"

I couldn't help but let out a giggle. Not really sure why I thought it was funny.

As soon as I did, I immediately regretted it. Ariana snapped back around, noticing me, and giving me the death stare.

Jai had a worried look on his face, while I was just nutral. I'm not afraid of her so why be worried?

"What the hell are you laughing at?" She barked at me.

"Cuties got a tone eh?" I mumbled to myself.

I could see her face boil with anger as Jai slowly walked towards me.

"You" I said simply to her.

I think that might've done it haha.

"Ariana, just go ok?" Jai said trying to get her to leave.

"Why should I? So you can hop fuck your little bitch here?"

Oh hell no.

I quickly straightened myself up with great pride. I was never the one to throw the first punch, But I think I may have too.  Compared to her I was a giant, even with her heels on.

"Listen here you brat," I started.

"I don't know what the hell happened in there with you and him but I had nothing to do with it, so I'm going to need you to calm the fuck down and go back wherever the hell you came from because I don't need you startin' shit around here got it?"

Silence. Pure silence.

Man did she look pissed, but with that she stomped to her car and drove away.

"Wow babe, nice jo-"

"What the hell happened in there and why wad she here?

"She wanted to get back together with me and I told her I already had someone they was way better than her and made me happy, so I guess that pissed her off "

"Really ?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah, really" he said with a giggle.

After that, he took me inside were we relax for the rest of the evening.

-

Sorry this sucks , it's just a filler.