11

Five Years Later

Kayla Sanders

It's been five years since the incident with Ariana, and let me tell you, a hell of a lot of things can happen in five years.

Jai, and I are now 23, soon to be 24. He proposed to me a yesterday and it was completely magical to me.

It was a quiet night, middle of December, a week till Christmas actually. We spent the whole day together, then we got all dressed up and of course, he looked absolutely amazing, a sight to drool at. He took me to dinner, then when we were finished, we went on a walk. Jai, took me down this path and it was absolutely beautiful. A snowman a a few candels. Then he got down on one knee and proposed to me. Just like that.

Best day of my life honestly.

We've been planning for the wedding eve since.

Now with everything that's happening with the guys, that's a whole different story.

Beau and Becca got married in May, a little after Jai and Luke's Birthday, and are expecting a baby girl in February.

Skip eventually found this chick named Janessa, she pretty rad if I do say so myself. But if they don't calm their shit down, the might end of with a couple a mini them's running around.

To know surprise, at least to me. Luke and James came out together. Most of us were just dumbfounded at the fact that they were dating, let alone gay. But me, I knew it was happening all along. I thought they were the cutest and craziest of them all.

Oh, and Gina, a.k.a mom, got a new house and a new man. His name's Phil and he seems cool. Beau, Jai, and Luke don't seem to fond of him but, they're just gonna have to deal with it.

So yeah, all lot if changes have occurred in the past five years.

I mean all of us have been through a lot, all together and individually and im just glad we've all gotten our shit together and everything is running smoothly.

So currently, Jai and I just made it to Gina ( and Phil's ) house for the family Christmas party. Everyone was invited.

We walked in to food, family and a big ass Christmas tree in the middle of the house, which was huge by the way.

As we were taking off our coats, Gina was about to make an announcement.

"Attention Everyone! Attention!" she yelled, her australian accent being heard as well.

"I'd just like to thank all of you for showing up tonight, James & Family, Skip & Family, my boys and there lovely wives."

"It really means alot to me, having all of you guys here in one place with your family and just enjoy yourself. Have a good time, eat up! and have a Merry Christmas babies!"

We all applauded as the queen herself bowed and went away with her boyfriend Phil.

And we did exactly what she told us to do, socialized with family, ate till we were full as fuck, and some of us, Skip in perticular, got drunk off our asses.

And it was Indeed a Christmas Well Spent.

~

The End :) love you all and thanks so much for reading.

Don't forget to read my other book

Madness.

have an awesome Christmas.

love,

kayla ❤