09

[read authors note at the end]

Pregnancy Tests

Kayla Sanders

It's been almost a month since that night and I'm absolutely petrified about actually doing the test. My period hasn't came yet so I should do it, to calm my nerves.

I got out of bed and silently went to the bathroom and pulled a pink and white box out from under the bathroom sink.

At this point my nerves were going crazy. I pulled the test out of the box then carefully read the directions:

[totally made this up lol ]

1: Take the test out of the box, and remove the plastic wrapper

2: Place the small portion of the test under your vagina and urinate

The test takes about to minuets to show the results. Please be patient.

I did this about ten times with ten other tests just to make sure.

After all of this mess was over, they all were negative. Thank God.

I put the tests away and went to grab my phone to tell Jai that I wasn't pregnant.

(third person)

but what she doesn't know is that the last test that she took was actually positive,  not negative.

-

Jai Brooks

"You're what? " I almost yelled over the phone.

I was talking to Kayla and she just told me she took ten pregnancy tests and they were all negative. Thank God.

I couldn't belive what I was hearing. I mean in the future, I'd love to have kids with her, but not now. It's obvious we're both not ready for a kid.

I thought I might come over later to see for myself.

"So when do you want me to come over? "

"Doesn't matter to me. Just not right now but not around 10:00 pm ya know? "

" Yeah,  See you later babe, love you"

"Love you more"

e n d  o f  c a l l

Wow I'm really a lucky guy arnt I.

After the call with Kayla, I went downstairs to get some breakfast, since it was about that time.

While I was eating, I was figuring out a plan to tell the fans that were dating. It's almost been five months since I met her, and I haven't told them yet.

The only people that know are the boys, my mum, and her sisters. I have no clue about her dad. I'm kinda scared that I'll have to meet him soon.

But anyway back to the point.  It's like sometimes you wanna tell the world about your girlfriend, but then you don't wanna have her get hate. But then if you don't tell the fans, they'll think your lying to them.

It's sad but true and very fucking frustrating too.

I'll figure it out.

As I was eating my cereal, out of the middle of nowhere someone was calling me. I checked to see and almost chocked.

It was Ariana.

-

Hey guys, it's been a while since I last updated.

School started for me so I won't have all the time in the world with this book.

But yeah tell me what you think about this chapter.

Adiõs amigos.